The Piper Partners Team is currently seeking a highly motivated, learning-based individual to join our team as a team buyer and listing specialist.
The Piper Partners Team is a training based business that supports the personal and professional development of our team members through coaching, administrative support, and access to all of our systems and leads. We have a well-defined team culture and a set of core values that enable us to best serve our clients, the community, and our own personal well-being.
Our team will share our knowledge with you so you begin to excel quickly in your role. Our agents are up to speed and producing within 90 days. We work together to meet defined goals and provide accountability and support to challenge you to move past the status quo. We have the opportunities, training and a team culture that enables our team members to love going to work and to feel energized while delivering exceptional service to great clients.
We are also a community-oriented business that is fueled by helping organizations that serve those in need in the communities we live in and serve.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities and Requirements
- Work daily in a team environment using our proven systems and models.
- Deliver outstanding value to our clients from initial consultation through closing and beyond.
- Be aligned with our team MVVP and Core Values.
- Be dedicated to self-improvement through training, coaching, and accountability
- Maintain a real estate license in the State of Michigan.
- Be willing to set big goals and work hard to grow past your perceived limits.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams Realty is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and was recognized by Training magazine, the leading business publication for learning and development professionals, as the No.1 training organization across all industries worldwide. For the fourth consecutive year, Keller Williams placed in the Top 5 on the Training 125, which ranks companies’ excellence in employer-sponsored training and development programs.