Originally an automotive parts manufacturing factory in the 1920s, Liberty Lofts is a 68 unit condominium complex that was renovated by Morningside Development Group in 2005 and turned into an award-winning residential, industrial style condominium complex. Condos feature 692-2289 sq. ft. floor plans with up to 3-bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Features include gas fireplaces, wall to wall windows with exquisite views, decks, open concept floor plans with soaring ceilings, exposed galvanized ductwork, heated garage parking, basement storage units, and on-site fitness center. With exposed original brick, metal, and cement industrial design elements throughout, these lofts are spacious and on-trend. With spectacular views and modern amenities, residents looking for a prime in-town location within walking distance to downtown shopping, dining, and The University of Michigan's Central and medical campuses have found a sweet spot in Liberty Lofts!
3 Available Listings in Liberty Lofts
Liberty Lofts Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Liberty Lofts Property Listings
Sold on January 14, 2020 for $500,000
1 bed, 1.1 bath, 1,123 sqft
315 Second Street, Ann Arbor
Sold on August 7, 2019 for $500,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,242 sqft
315 Second Street, Ann Arbor
In the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and bordering the famous Old-Westside residential district, Liberty lofts are on the northeast corner of William and 2nd. and are bounded by Liberty St. to the north and south 1st street to the west. They are also minutes from some of downtown Ann Arbor's most famous restaurants, cafes, and shops, including Blimpy Burger and Fleetwood Diner.
- 18 different floor plans on 4 levels
- sound absorbing cork beneath hardwood floors
- secured lobby telephone entry system with cable-tv monitoring
- panoramic views of downtown from many units
- Fitness center
- heated garage parking with a hydraulic lift for second-car option
- exterior parking available
- storage units
- Across the street from Argus Farm Stop that has Michigan sourced produce and organic grocery options
- 4-blocks from the Ann Arbor District Library
- Less than 1-mile, a 10-15 minute walk from The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- Within 5-7 blocks of multiple restaurants, bars and cafes such as The Jolly Pumpkin Brewery, Chop House Ann Arbor, Bill's Beer Garden, Cafe Zola, Blue Tractor, Real Seafood Company, and Blank Slate Creamery.
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus route with stops throughout downtown and at exterior shopping centers like Meijer and The Briarwood Mall
- 1.3-miles, approximately a 5-7 minute drive from The University of Michigan Hospital
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive from I-94 access into Metro-Detroit