The Piper Partners Real Estate Team Buyer and Listing Specialist – Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Full Time
- Work from our office in Ann Arbor, MI
- Actively participate in all team activities
- Maintain rigorous prospecting activity daily for new business opportunities
- Accurately use client relationship database and team technology solutions
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Work closely with the real estate team through the sales cycle
- Ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through close
- Serve our clients in our mission deliver outstanding 5-star real estate service for home buyers and home sellers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Achieve defined sales and performance goals for the role
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- Learning-Based – Absolute dedication to self-improvement through training, coaching, and accountability. A desire to be the absolute best at what they do
- Current real estate license or willing to become licensed in the State of Michigan
- Has a track record of achievement and growth
- Background and experience in the sales and service industry. Real estate, housing-related industry, mortgage, insurance or other business to business sales setting preferred
- Great listening and communication skills. Always focused on delivering results for our clients
- Aligns with our Team Mission, Vision, Values, and Perspectives. Adds value to any situation
- Dependable – Always on time for work and team-defined activities. Works well independently
- Generates business from your sphere of influence, team leads, and prospecting (⅓,⅓, ⅓)
What We Offer:
- Career growth opportunity – unlimited growth potential inside our team
- Access to the best real estate lead generation, marketing, and technology systems available
- Industry-leading training, coaching and professional development
- A defined team culture that supports your growth
- Structure and accountability to keep you on track
- A great work environment with highly motivated teammates
- Full marketing support – Branding and identity, Internet, direct mail, client events
- Transaction management and office support to keep you in front of clients
Who are we?
The PiperPartners Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Ann Arbor. Find out more about us here: https://www.piperpartners.com/about-us/
If you think you’ve got the skills and want to grow by helping us grow our real estate business, then follow these instructions to apply:
Tell me in your own words why we should choose you for this position over anyone else who applies.
Tell me about a time or situation where you felt smart?
Please share your experience when it comes to client services, technology, and software.
Please forward a resume with your job experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.