23 Haverhill Ct. #43
* 2-bedrooms * 2.5 baths * finished basement * 1460 sq. ft. * detached garage
This condo is tucked away in the heart of Northbury condos, secluded from the hustle and bustle of large complexes and roads yet still within walking distance to shopping and dining conveniences.
It offers a sophisticated open floorplan with light bamboo flooring throughout and features a formal dining area, breakfast nook/office area, a large lower level rec room, an office/library, a laundry room, and a great spacious kitchen with updated appliances. There is also an upper-level master bedroom with an adjoining bath and a private deck.
The condo also is updated with a Kevo Smart Lock, smart lighting, a Nest wifi enabled thermostat and other tech features throughout the unit.
Located at the corner Green and Nixon Roads, this community is just north of UofM’s north campus and is within a 10-15 minute drive of downtown Ann Arbor. It is also within walking distance to Green and Plymouth Road shopping and Clague Middle school and is less than a 5-minute drive to Thurston Elementary. The condos are also adjacent to Oakwoods Nature Area and Sugarbush Park that features hiking trails, tennis courts, play areas, picnic areas, sledding hills, and a beautiful nature area.
- Great Room
- open concept
- bamboo floors
- access to a spacious deck
- ample natural light from large windows facing backyard
- Updated appliances
- Spacious island with barstool seating availability
- formal dining area next to large windows
- Updated half bathroom
- Breakfast nook
- Master bedroom with adjoined bathroom and
- walk-in closet
- access to private deck
- 2nd spacious bedroom
- view window of the lower level great room
- Full bathroom
- can be accessed from the master bedroom and hallway
- Recreational room
- built-in cabinetry
- full bathroom
- walk-in shower
- laundry room
- stackable washer and dryer included
- full office/library space
- built-in closet
- utility room
- houses furnace and hot water heater are stored
- ample closet space for storage
Travel and Commute:
- 3.5-miles, approximately a 10-minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital
- 2-miles, walking/biking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to The University of Michigan’s North Campus
- 4-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor shopping and dining
- 1-mile, within walking/biking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Plymouth Road shopping including Kroger, Busch’s Fresh Foot Market, Plum Market, and other specialty shops
- 1-mile, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Thurston Elementary
- less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Clague Middle School
- 3-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to Huron High School
- Less than 2-miles, a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access with quick connection to M-14 and I-94 east and west.
Buyer Information Request
For immediate assistance, call us at 734-845-9700 or email Andy Piper at email@example.com.