2 bed 1 bath Condominium in Old West Side of Ann Arbor
For Pricing and More Information, View MLS Listing #3290361
Uniquely situated away from the noise, location sets this end unit apart from other Pittsfield Village condos. 2 bed 1 bath private condominium in one of the best Pittsfield village locations. Enjoy open space views from every room and mature trees and shrubs abound. Importantly, this unit has room to garden – add your favorite annuals and perennials. Private end unit boasts both a porch and patio. One of the nicest locations in Pittsfield Village. An easy walk to Pittsfield Elementary. Also, enjoy the community benefits of the Pittsfield Village Community – including the great community pool and lots of green space! Make this space your home and give it your personal touch!
- 2 spacious bedroom, 1 full bath, 3 levels
- End unit – enjoy the privacy!
- Open green space provides room to garden and make your yard your own
- Pittsfield Village Condominium provides 60 acres of green space, a swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball courts, picnic areas with pavilions, parks, and playgrounds
- Located in historically rich Old West Side of Ann Arbor
- Enjoy a spacious patios and front porch
- Walkable to Pittsfield Elementary Walking or biking distance from Arborland Shopping Center which hosts a variety of practical shops such as Marshalls, Bed Bath and Beyond, Old Navy, Nordstrom, Five Below and Office Max
- On the AATA Bus-line
About the Neighborhood
The Pittsfield Village Condominiums are a historically rich community, originally designed by famed Michigan Architect Charles Nobel in 1945 post WWII. See large open dining rooms, hardwood floors, coved ceilings, green backyards with mature trees and shrubs and opportunity to landscape. The perfect combination of historic elements with modern convenience.
Interested in this property, or selling your own home? Contact us or fill out the form below: