3124 Earlmoore $299,000
1146 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, full finished walkout basement
Jackie was ready to sell her investment property in Ann Arbor. Since she lives more than 2 hours away, she was not sure how to get it done. She reached out to us and we helped coordinate the needed repairs and updates and did everything necessary to get it ready for the market. We were able to get it under contract the first weekend on the market and closed within 30 days.
“Piper Partners is a very excellent real estate company and goes beyond the call to provide a great service to their customers, no matter what the challenge. Thanks again for your professionalism! I could not be happier with your service and support from day one!”
– Jackie J.
Hard to find northeast Ann Arbor 3 bedroom ranch with finished walkout basement! You will want to check this out if you are looking for reasonably priced housing in the northeast Ann Arbor area. Under $300,000. Great opportunity for an investor, this home has been a rental before and is always rented with long term tenants. Or, great home for those looking to be close to the University of Michigan North Campus, Google, St Joes. This home needs a kitchen remodel, then, everything else is in place. Newer roof, fresh paint, new garage door. Beautiful brick elevation. Nestled in on a corner lot, with pines all around. Wrap around east facing deck.
3124 Earlmoore is the Arbor Hills neighborhood in a prime northeast Ann Arbor location off of Green Rd. Minutes from The University of Michigan’s North Campus, The UofM Hospital system, and Plymouth Rd. shopping like Plum Market, Busch’s Fresh Food Market, specialty stores, and restaurants, it is close to urban conveniences while still offering natural recreational opportunities in every direction. Surrounded by Oakwoods Nature Area, Arbor Hills Nature Area, and minutes from Sugarbush park, 3124 Earlmoore offers the perfect mix of natural and urban.
Travel and Commute:
- On the AATA bus line into Ann Arbor and UofM Campuses
- 1.3 miles, less than a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access with quick connection to M-14 and I-94 into Metro-Detroit
- 3-miles, approximately 7-10 minutes from The University of Michigan’s North Campus
- 5-miles, approximately 12-15 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan’s Central Campus
- 4.5 miles, approximately 10-15 minutes from The University of Michigan Hospital System
- 5-miles, approximately 10-minutes from St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- 13-miles, approximately 20-25 minutes from Canton, MI