5618 Meadow Lane, Ann Arbor, 48105
2,992 square feet – 4 bedrooms – 3 1/2 bathrooms – resort-style outdoor entertainment area.
Your private oasis awaits!
2,992 square foot of finished space with 2000 more square foot in the walkout basement ready for your finishes! 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath luxury retreat with open concept floor plan and two master suites! The main floor has a guest suite, an office and two deck areas overlooking the pool and spa. The winding staircase leads to an open area overlooking the grand living room with a gas fireplace. There are 2 bedrooms and a full bath, plus the second master suite upstairs. The basement has 9-foot ceilings and two door-walls to the pool deck. The basement is ready for finishing to suit the needs of its new family!
The pool and spa were totally refurbished this summer. The back yard is completely fenced and has two cabana buildings to house the pool mechanicals, a bar/kitchen and a changing area/bathroom.
Located in the Meadowland neighborhood which consists of 11 custom-built homes, 5618 Meadow is accessed from Gale Rd. off of Geddes Ave., northeast of downtown Ann Arbor by about 7-miles. Minutes from The University of Michigan Hospital System, North Campus, and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and resting on a 2-acre lot, this home is in one of Ann Arbor’s most convenient locations for those looking for larger properties with a short commute into Ann Arbor or out to Metro-Detroit cities like Canton, Belleville, and Ypsilanti.
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Laundry Room
- Private Office
- 2 bathrooms: 1 full off the guest suite and 1 half
- 3 Bedrooms, including the Master suite
- 2 bathrooms
- Family Room
- walkout onto the pool deck
- Storage Area/possible theatre room
- Full Kitchen/bar
- Full Bathroom
Travel and Commute
- 3.5-miles, approximately an 8-minute drive to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- 5.2-miles, approximately a 10-15 minute drive from The University of Michigan’s North Campus
- 6.0-miles, approximately a 15-minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital System
- 7-miles, approximately a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor
- 3.5-miles, approximately a 10-minute drive to US-23 north and south access