Two Large Affordable Lots Available In Northfield Township
5 acre parcel
10 acre parcel
Perfect opportunity to build a custom country home on affordable acreage within a short drive to Ann Arbor, Whitmore Lake, Dexter, and South Lyon. Surrounded by quiet farmland, these partially wooded lots have endless potential to build beautiful homes with large yards, garages, barns, and more! They benefit from lower Northfield Township taxes, are in Whitmore Lake School district, and have quick and easy access to US-23 north and south.
8 miles north of the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan’s Central campus, these lots are located in Northfield Township in Washtenaw County. Accessed from East Northfield Church Road, they rest at the end of a private road, Northfield Drive, and are centered between Nollar Road to the east and Sutton Road to the west.
- Accessed from Private Road
- Both lots are partially wooded
- Lower Northfield Township Taxes
- 5 minutes to Rolling Meadows Golf Course
Travel And Commute
- 8 miles, approximately 15-20 minutes to downtown Ann Arbor and UofM’s Central Campus
- 4.5 miles, approximately a 10 minute drive to Whitmore Lake Schools
- 7.5 miles approximately a 15 minute drive to downtown Whitmore Lake
- 3.5 miles, approximately a 7-10 minute drive to US-23 north and south access with quick connection to M-14 and I-94 into Metro-Detroit