* 3-bedrooms * 2.1 bathrooms * 2,006 sq. ft. * full walkout basement *
Gorgeous Prospect Pointe contemporary with 1st-floor master and walkout basement. This home has everything you are after without the Ann Arbor price tag. Lower Superior Twp taxes too. Brick elevation with bay window and arched entryway. Exciting floor plan features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, a first-floor master suite with tray ceiling, large spa bath, and walk-in closet. two bedrooms up.
Large formal dining could be used as a second living space. Open floor plan with soaring ceilings, great traffic flow, dining opens on to elevated south-facing no maintenance deck. Wide-open basement space, a large area with no pillars or beams perfect for rec room or home entertainment, plumbed for bath. This is the perfect package! Move-in ready.
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with ample storage and spacious pantry
- Living Room with vaulted ceilings and wood-burning fireplace
- Master suite with walk-in closet, spa tub, and shower
- Laundry room
- Unfinished full open entertainment area with walkout access into the spacious backyard
- Attached 2-car garage
- A backyard that is adjacent to open grassy neighborhood space
Located on the southwest corner of Geddes Rd. and N. Prospect Rd., Prospect Pointe is just 4-miles outside of Ypsilanti, 8-miles west of Canton, and 14-miles east of Ann Arbor. Prospect Pointe is close to the University of Michigan’s north campus, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, shopping/dining in Ypsilanti, Canton, and Ann Arbor, Radrick Farms Golf Course, and multiple nature preserves and parks.
Buyer Information Request