352 Sedgewood Ann Arbor MI 48103
2,558 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half bath
Grand 2,558 square foot home with full brick elevation and two-story entrance in Kirkway of Scio featuring Ann Arbor Schools and lower Scio Township taxes.
Open, versatile floor plan features four bedrooms upstairs and a first-floor guest bedroom or office. Large living room with fireplace opens to kitchen with granite counters and breakfast area. 9-foot ceilings throughout the main floor. Beautiful freshly refinished Brazilian walnut hardwood floors on the main floor and new carpet upstairs. Full walkout basement with high ceiling is ready for finishing. You will enjoy the deck off of the main living area that backs to the woods.
Six miles west of Ann Arbor via Jackson Ave., 352 Sedgewood Lane is accessed from S. Staebler Rd., this home is conveniently located close to Jackson Ave. shopping such as Meijer, Menards, and CVS as well as many specialty stores and restaurants. 352 Sedgewood is also close to I-94 east and west access to cities like Chelsea and Jackson to the West and Canton, Ypsilanti, and Belleville to the east past Ann Arbor.
- Brazilian hardwood floors, freshly refinished throughout the main floor
- 9 foot ceilings
- granite counters
- gas fireplace
- relaxing deck backs to woods
- full walkout basement with high ceilings
- new carpet throughout upstairs
- freshly painted throughout
- 5 bedrooms
- full brick elevation with soaring 2 story entrance
- main floor laundry
Travel and Commute:
- 6 miles, approximately a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan’s Central Campus
- 5 miles, approximately a 10-15 minute drive to Dexter
- 11 miles, approximately a 15-20 minute drive to Chelsea
- 1.5 miles, less than a 5 minute drive to I-94 east and west access