Affordable 2-bedroom Home In Ann Arbor’s Turnberry Neighborhood.
This home has everything you are looking for including a first floor master with a walk-in closet, a second upstairs suite, freshly refinished oak floors throughout the main floor, new carpet and vinyl throughout, and a spacious, shaded deck!
– Central air conditioning, gas/forced air heat
- Master Suite with attached bath
- Spacious living room with hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings
- Wood burning fireplace with brick facade
- Laundry Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with new vinyl flooring and electric range stove
- Suite with private bath and walk-in closet
- Furnace room
Located on Ann Arbor’s southside just west of US-23 Turnberry is just 5-miles southeast of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan’s Central Campus. The community is conveniently located within walking distance to Kroger, Meijer, Target, Starbucks, Home Depot, and Lowes.
There is a path connecting the neighborhood to Mitchell Elementary and Scarlett Middle School’s and the neighborhood is adjacent to Turnberry Park and Scarlet Mitchell Woods Nature Area!