Move-In Ready, Updated South Lyon 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath, 1 Half Bath Ranch With Acreage.
This exceptional private and serene 5 acre parcel could be your next home!
For Current Price: 13583 Crooked Creek Drive, South Lyon #3288978
Best of both worlds – private 5 acre parcel with updated 3 bedroom ranch. The yard is fantastic — a level parcel w/ no wetlands offers breath taking views in every direction. Bring your RV, business machinery, and hobbies – no subdivision regulations here! 2.5 acres fenced. Move right in without worrying about fix up expenses. You will love the cozy family room with a site built brick fireplace and hearth and sliding doors to the back patio and adjacent 1/2 bath. Primary bedroom has its own full bath as well as a 2nd updated full bath. Attached 2 1/2 car garage. Large south facing covered front porch great for enjoying quiet moments and conversation. If you are looking for a private large parcel and updated home that is close to everything, here it is!
- Quiet end of a private cul-de-sac road
- 1728 finished square feet
- 24×30 barn on property
- 2.5 car garage
- Move-in ready
- Short drive to downtown South Lyon
- Generous sized bathrooms
- Walk-in master bedroom closet
- New curtains and blinds (2022)
- Refinished kitchen (painted cabinets, refinished counters, new sink, new hood fan, new backsplash) 2022
- New carpets (2022)
- Western 2.5 acres are totally enclosed —hello, dog park! (2021)
- New roof (2021)
- Many new fixtures throughout
- New septic (2020)
- New water pressure tank (2020)
What Do The Current Owners Love?
Straight from the current owners, here are some awesome features of the house.
- The land feels like a slice of “up north” with beautiful trees, sunny open areas, room for our dog to run around, and walking paths. Lots of lovely space here, with open grassy areas, treed spots, a barbecue pit. The east end is perfect for hammocking, the middle around the house has lots of sun, and the west end has a fenced, “wild” portion that we’ve cut paths through and walk every day. (The dog loves it.) Because of the nearby creek (the road’s namesake), there’s lots of wildlife—listening to the birds here you’d think you were in a wildlife sanctuary. We’re nature lovers, so it’s a pretty perfect setting.
- The privacy. Kind of goes with the above, but we can only see one other house from ours, and there are places on the property—like in the western “grove”—where you have total privacy. We’re at the very end (on the cul-de-sac) of a private road, so no noisy cars driving by.
- The space. We have loads of space in the house without it feeling overwhelmingly large. There’s a living room in the front and family room in the back; the family room is sunken and has the wood stove insert (great in winter), big door-windows to look out over the yard. Super quiet, pretty sure the windows were replaced shortly before we moved in. Handy laundry room away from the rest of the house so it’s not too noisy.
Located on the end of a private cul-de-sac off of Dixboro road. Privacy, moments away from downtown life! Convenient distance to downtown South Lyon (7 minutes), Brighton (15 minutes), Island Lake State Park (5 minutes), and Kensington Metropark (10 minutes). All by surface streets!
Interested in this property, or selling your own home? Contact us or fill out the form below: