Jobs At Piperpartners.com – Digital Marketing and Technology Specialist
– Exceptional Technology Skills – thinks systems and procedures
– Commitment to achieving goals. Shows measurable examples of achievement
– Achieves success by helping and empowering other people
– Aligned with our team culture. Works well with the public, agents, staff, and vendors
– Demonstrates personal and professional leadership always
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Graphic design skills for print and online marketing
– Database/CRM and sales cycle experience
– Email marketing experience
– Lead generation experience in a business to business model
– Strong desire to take on new challenges and learn new skills
– Graduate. 4-year degree or degree candidate preferred
– Team Leader- daily
– Support Team – daily
– Agents – daily
– Outside Contractors and vendors – as needed
– Clients – as needed
Our Vision: We Create the opportunity for talented individuals to grow, create wealth, exceed their goals and realize their vocation while being a highly respected resource in their community.
Our Perspective: We are in charge of our destiny. We define our personal and professional goals and vision and make commitments to achieve them. We are learning and training based and deliver the best real estate services to our clients and the best training to our team members. We develop talent and promote from within. We’re innovative – we approach problem-solving in a creative and fundamental way so we and those we help can live better lives. We are deeply connected in our community and support organizations that serve those in need. We believe when we help others, we help ourselves.
Hourly based on experience, achievement, and skills. Full time or Part time considered. Paid vacation and holidays. Bonus based on Lead generation performance after the training period. Extensive training and development opportunities. Promotion from within.
We will train the right person with the character and desire to grow with our team. If you have some of the skills outlined above and feel you are a “fit” for us, we encourage you to apply. Must be willing to attend sales and technology training on and off-site. Coordinate with other real estate teams locally and nationally. Other duties as needed.