Thornton Farms subdivision is an expanding subdivision of new construction 1.5 and 2-story homes. The older homes in the neighborhood were built by Centrex Homes in the late 2000s and the current Builder is Lombardo Homes. Current models include: The Mackinac, The Traverse, The Petoskey, The Charlevoix, the Ludington, and The Manistique. Floorplans range from 1100-2700 sq. ft. and have 3-4 bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 baths, master-suites, designated laundry rooms, attached 2-car garages, and decks/patios.
Thornton Farms also offers a Clubhouse, community pool, and a children's playground. Close to Dexter as well as Ann Arbor, Thornton Farms is conveniently situated near some of the most vibrant cities in southeast Michigan while still maintaining a quiet country charm thanks to the surrounding natural wooded areas and farmland.
Children Attend Dexter Schools which provide bus transportation from the neighborhood.
2 Available Listings in Thornton Farms
Thornton Farms Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Thornton Farms Property Listings
Sold on July 26, 2023 for $339,450
3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,380 sqft
8064 Beechwood 48130, Dexter
Sold on May 9, 2023 for $419,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,052 sqft
8280 Crab Apple Trail ..., Dexter
Sold on March 20, 2023 for $365,000
3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,400 sqft
8123 Cypress Circle 4..., Dexter
Sold on March 29, 2023 for $367,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,032 sqft
8229 Bayberry Court 4..., Dexter
Sold on January 13, 2023 for $379,900
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,040 sqft
8754 Boxelder Lane 48..., Dexter
Sold on January 9, 2023 for $395,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,760 sqft
8666 Magnolia Way 481..., Dexter
Located on the southwest corner of Jackson and S. Parker Rd., Thronton Farms is just south of I-94 access into Chelsea and Jackson to the west and Metro-Detroit cities like Ann Arbor, Plymouth, and Belleville to the east. Surrounded by ample shopping and dining along Jackson Rd. as well as in Dexter, Chelsea, and Ann Arbor, Thornton Farms is close to modern conveniences in every direction.
- Clubhouse with outdoor community pool and children's playground
- Active HOA
- Attached 2-car garages
- spacious backyards with decks/patios, many backing up to wooded areas with mature trees
- 3 well kept community ponds
- Fences allowed with HOA approval
- Adjacent to wooded areas and farmland which provides privacy and quiet comfort
- Washtenaw Area Value Express (W.A.V.E) comes to the neighborhood on weekends and takes residents to various spots in Chelsea and Dexter such as the Jackson Rd. Meijer
- 4-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to downtown Dexter shopping and dining.
- 3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Jackson Rd. Meijer, Menards, Lowes, and Tractor Supply
- 7-miles, a 10-minute drive from Westgate Village Shopping Center in Ann Arbor
Travel and Commute:
Search All Dexter Homes for Sale
View All Dexter Neighborhoods
- 2-miles, a 3-minute drive to I-94 access into Metro-Detroit
- 2.5-miles, less than a 5-minute drive from Dexter High School
- 3.7-miles, a 5-7 minute drive from Anchor Elementary School
- 5-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to Mill Creek Middle School
- 9-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan
- 7-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to downtown Chelsea
- 28-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to downtown Jackson.