Similar to its sister neighborhoods in the Stonebridge Golf Course Community,
Doral Creek at Stonebridge is located off Lohr Rd and Stonebridge Dr. in Ann Arbor, MI. The beautiful community consists of luxury detached single-family site condos. Doral Creek is in the southeast section of Stonebridge, just north of Crooked Stick
Condos, near the Clubhouse. Most homes have 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, finished full lower level with daylight/egress/walkout, screened porches and/or oversized decks, and panoramic golf course views. A large list of individual options are available including cathedral ceilings, upgraded kitchens, granite countertops, gas fireplaces, and en-suite baths. Stonebridge features amenities such as ponds with fountains, a beach, playground, walking paths, and Stonebridge Golf Club.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and children attend highly rated Ann Arbor or Saline Schools.
0 Available Listings in Doral Creek at Stonebridge
Doral Creek at Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Doral Creek at Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on August 12, 2021 for $543,640
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,104 sqft
5174 Doral Court, Ann Arbor
The overall Stonebridge community is bounded by Lohr Rd. to the east, S. Maple Rd. to the west, Ellsworth Rd. to the north, and W. Textile Rd. to the south. Doral creek is on Doral Ct. which can be accessed from Stonebridge Dr. off of Lohr Rd. Just 6-miles southwest of the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Stonebridge is close to parks and nature areas and is less than a 5-minute drive to Costco on Ellsworth Rd. as well as Meijer, Target, Best Buy, and many more stores and restaurants along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
- Spacious decks
- Screened-in porches
- full/finished basements, some walkout with patios
- Luxury updates include gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, main-floor master suites with jetted tubs, and gas fireplaces
- Fairway views
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive from the Briarwood Mall, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target and restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. and Eisenhower Pkwy.
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco on Airport Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tefft Park and the Saline Recreation Center which has softball fields, tennis courts, fitness classes, an indoor pool, racquetball courts, and outdoor and indoor children's play areas
- 4.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- 6-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping an restaurants
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW