Crooked Stick at Stonebridge is a beautiful community of 14 Luxury detached condos in the Stonebridge
planned golf course neighborhood conglomerate. Crooked Stick is in the southeast section of Stonebridge near the Clubhouse. Homes in Crooked Stick are contemporary ranch floor plans with 2100 sq ft, 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, a fully finished lower level with daylight or egress windows, and screened porches/oversized decks. The condos have views of the 1st, 9th, and 18th fairways. Common features of Crooked Stick units include cathedral ceilings, upgraded kitchens, granite countertops, gas fireplaces, and en-suite baths. Stonebridge features amenities such as ponds with fountains, a beach, playground, walking paths, and Stonebridge Golf Club.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township Taxes and students attend either Ann Arbor or Saline Public Schools.
0 Available Listings in Crooked Stick at Stonebridge
Crooked Stick at Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Crooked Stick at Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on November 1, 2021 for $579,000
3 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,104 sqft
5181 Crooked Stick Dri..., Ann Arbor
Sold on July 29, 2021 for $550,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,104 sqft
5197 Crooked Stick Dri..., Ann Arbor
The overall Stonebridge community is bounded by Lohr Rd. to the east, S. Maple Rd. to the west, Ellsworth Rd. to the north, and W. Textile Rd. to the south. Crooked Sticks can be accessed from Stonebridge Dr. off of Lohr Rd. Just 6-miles southwest of the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Stonebridge is close to parks and nature areas and is less than a 5-minute drive to Costco on Ellsworth Rd. as well as Meijer, Target, Best Buy, and many more stores and restaurants along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
- Views of the 1st, 9th, and 18th fairways
- Finished lower levels with daylight/egress windows
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Updated Kitchens
- Gas Fireplaces
- Oversized decks and/or screened-in porches
- Next to the Stonebridge Clubhouse
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive from the Briarwood Mall, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target and restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. and Eisenhower Pkwy.
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco on Airport Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tefft Park and the Saline Recreation Center which has softball fields, tennis courts, fitness classes, an indoor pool, racquetball courts, and outdoor and indoor children's play areas
- 4.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- 6-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping an restaurants
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW