- Support our team as needed in achieving our sales and service goals.
- Manage our mailings, email marketing, event planning, and coordination, and social media. Adhere to deadlines and track results.
- Manage our CRM and incoming information such as real estate inquiries, phone calls, voicemail messages, emails.
- Basic sales, and performance tracking duties.
- Manage our systems for communicating with home sellers, buyers, and client prospects.
- Oversee all listing marketing including listing input, processing photos, and virtual tours, website updates, print marketing, open house coordination and setup, signs, and lockboxes.
- Maintain our systems and procedures manual.
- Create and update home value reports for clients and prospects.
- Assist agents with buyer and seller communications.
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle confidential information.
- Strong technology skills- ability to work with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, document, email, CRM, and website software.
- Experience as in a position performing supportive duties.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Real estate experience is preferred but not required. We can train the right person.
- Prefer experience with mailing lists, social media, print, and web-based marketing.
- Proven ability to work smart and succeed.
- This position is part-time around 20 hours per week and offers a flexible schedule.
- If you feel energized by some part of this job description but not all, still reach out, we want to speak with you.
- The workplace is hybrid – work from home with some scheduled time at our Ann Arbor office.
- Pay is hourly based on experience with bonus potential.
If you think you’ve got the skills and want to grow by helping us grow our real estate business, then follow these instructions to apply:
- Tell me in your own words why we should choose you for this position over anyone else who applies.
- Tell me about a time or situation where you felt smart?
- Please share your experience when it comes to client services, technology, and software.
- Please forward a resume with your job experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.