Prospect Pointe is a Superior Township subdivision located 4-miles north of the city of Ypsilanti at Prospect and Geddes Roads. Homes were built by Pulte h0mes in the early 2000's. Constructions halted during the recession and the remaining lots were purchased by Lombardo homes who completed the sub by 2019.
Up to date, 2-story and ranch floor plans range from 1400-2300 sq. ft. with 3-4 bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 baths, and attached 2-car garages. Common home features include master suites with walk-in closets and double sink vanities, mudrooms, open concept main floor living spaces, full-basements, fireplaces, and large decks/patios.
Prospect Pointe is in the perfect location for residents who want to be close to the urban conveniences available in Ann Arbor, Canton, and Ypsilanti, while still enjoying the comfort of a quiet country setting. Surrounded by wooded nature area and farmland, Prospect Pointe offers a serene natural setting that is sure to impress!
Students attend Ypsilanti Public Schools.
2 Available Listings in Prospect Pointe
Prospect Pointe Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Prospect Pointe Property Listings
Sold on March 24, 2020 for $343,000
5 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,493 sqft
7615 Abigail Drive, Superior Township
Sold on November 26, 2019 for $340,000
4 bed, 2.2 bath, 2,499 sqft
7978 Hallie Drive, Superior Township
Sold on September 9, 2019 for $307,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,198 sqft
7984 Hallie Drive, Superior Township
Sold on August 28, 2019 for $310,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,290 sqft
1917 Hunters Creek Dri..., Ypsilanti
Sold on June 19, 2019 for $300,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,178 sqft
7513 Myrtle Court, Ypsilanti
Sold on June 25, 2019 for $307,900
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,222 sqft
7607 Abigail Drive, Ypsilanti
Located on the southwest corner of Geddes Rd. and N. Prospect Rd., Prospect Pointe is just 4-miles outside of Ypsilanti, 8-miles west of Canton, and 14-miles east of Ann Arbor. Prospect Pointe is close to the University of Michigan's north campus, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, shopping/dining in Ypsilanti, Canton, and Ann Arbor, Radrick Farms Golf Course, and multiple nature preserves and parks.
- Clubhouse with outdoor swimming pool
- walking trails
- children's playground
- wooded areas with mature trees
- 2.5-miles, a 5-minute drive to Depot Town, the historic downtown district of Ypsilanti that has multiple restaurants, shops, and historical museums
- 7-miles from Ford Lake Park boat launch
- 3-miles, 5-minutes to Radrick Farms Golf Course
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ypsilanti Homes for Sale
View All Ypsilanti Neighborhoods
- 4-miles, approximately a 7-minute drive to I-94 east and west access into Metro-Detroit
- 4-miles, approximately a 7-minute drive to Concordia University
- 3-miles, approximately 8-minutes from Eastern Michigan University
- 4.5-miles, approximately a 10-minute drive to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- 6.5-miles, approximately a 15-minute drive to The University of Michigan's north campus
- 8-miles, approximately a 20-minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus