Bromley Park is a Superior Township subdivision northeast of Ypsilanti, MI made up of 266 single-family homes built between 1996- 2006 by Pulte homes. The neighborhood features Ranch, Tri-level and Two-story style homes, some with walkouts and wooded lots. Many homes are 1100-3200 square feet with 2 - 6 Bedrooms, 1- 7 Baths, Master Suites, Cathedral Ceilings, and optional jet-tubs. Standard, daylight and walkout basements may be finished. Bromley Park also has Decks, patios, and 2-car attached garages.
The community has an active community association with a pool, walking and biking trails, and playground. There are also community events like a Halloween Parade, Community Picnic, group outings, and a yearly community garage sale. Residents also benefit from lower Superior Township Taxes and students attend Willow Run Schools.
0 Available Listings in Bromley Park
Bromley Park Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Bromley Park Property Listings
Sold on July 25, 2023 for $252,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,341 sqft
1862 N Kenwyck Drive ..., Ypsilanti
Sold on August 31, 2023 for $350,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 1,795 sqft
10171 E Avondale Circl..., Ypsilanti
Sold on June 29, 2023 for $410,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,143 sqft
10161 E Avondale Circl..., Ypsilanti
Sold on April 4, 2023 for $343,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,790 sqft
9766 Ravenshire Drive ..., Ypsilanti
Sold on January 31, 2023 for $242,975
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,371 sqft
1850 N Kenwyck Drive ..., Ypsilanti
Sold on January 18, 2023 for $208,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,371 sqft
1984 N Kenwyck Drive ..., Ypsilanti
Bromley Park subdivision is located off of Geddes Rd., 5-miles northeast of downtown Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University. Bromley Park is also only 6-miles southwest of Canton, MI, making it a prime suburban location for those commuting into the greater Metro-Detroit area. This neighborhood is also only a few miles from Green Oaks Golf Course and shopping like Kroger, CVS, and specialty shops along US-12.
- pool maintained by the Bromley Park Community Association
- children's play areas maintained by Bromley Park Community Association
- spacious backyards
- 54 acres of preserved nature area for privacy
- cathedral ceilings
- modern amenities
- 3.5-miles, approximately a 5-7 minute drive to Green Oaks Golf Course
- 4-miles, approximately a 6-8 minute drive to Kroger and specialty shops on East Michigan Ave.
- 9-miles, approximately a 15-20 minute drive to Ford Lake Park and Ford Lake Park boat launch
- 4.5 miles, approximately an 8-10 minute drive to Depot Town, the historic downtown district of Ypsilanti.
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ypsilanti Homes for Sale
View All Ypsilanti Neighborhoods
- 5-miles, approximately a 10-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti.
- 6-miles, approximately a 12-15 minute drive to downtown Canton, MI
- 7-miles, approximately a 12-15 minute drive to I-94 access into Metro-Detroit
- 10-miles, approximately a 20-25 minute drive to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor
- 7-miles, approximately a 12-15 minute drive to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor
- 9-miles, approximately a 20-25 minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital