Valley Ranch Condominiums are located on the corner of Ellsworth and Lohr Rd. in Ann Arbor, MI. The community consists of 46 Ranch and Two-Story style condominiums with 1500 - 2250 square feet floor plans, 2-3 bedrooms, larger patio/balconies, basements, and 2 car garages. The homes are situated on a beautifully landscaped setting with ponds and fountains. Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment on Ann Arbor's southside, the neighborhood is conveniently located close to the highways and is just 10-15 minutes to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus.
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bryant-Pattengill, Tappen Middle, Pioneer High School
Homeowners benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes.
0 Available Listings in Valley Ranch
Valley Ranch Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Valley Ranch Property Listings
Sold on December 3, 2020 for $395,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,868 sqft
3758 Bridle Pass Court, Ann Arbor
Sold on November 17, 2020 for $468,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,868 sqft
3755 Bridle Pass, Ann Arbor
Sold on July 14, 2020 for $439,000
4 bed, 3.0 bath, 1,868 sqft
3801 Bridle Pass, Ann Arbor
Located South of I-94 off of Oak Valley Dr., Valley Ranch condos are mere minutes to shopping, dining, and entertainment on Ann Arbor's Southside. The neighborhood is conveniently located 10-15 minutes from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and less than 5-minutes from Costco, Meijer, Zingerman's Bakehouse, Best Buy, Target, The Briarwood Mall and Whole Foods, great for those looking for short commutes for shopping and amenities.
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 1-mile, a 3-5 minute drive to I-94 east and west access via Ann Arbor-Saline Road or via State St.
- 1-mile, approximately a 3-5 minute drive to Meijer, Target, and The Oak Valley Shopping Center
- 1-mile, approximately a 3-5 minute drive to Costco, Zingerman's Bakehouse, Zingerman's Coffee Company, and other specialty stores and restaurants
- 4.5-miles, approximately a 15-minute drive to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and UofM's Central Campus
- 4.7-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to Bryant-Pattengill Elementary School
- 5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to Tappan Middle School
- 3.5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to Pioneer High School
- 6-miles, a 20-minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital System
- 5.5-miles, a 10-15 minute drive to Saline, MI