Southeast of downtown Ann Arbor by 6.5-miles, residents of the University Palisades Subdivision are close to urban conveniences in both Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor. Homes in the University Palisades neighborhood are 2-story colonial and ranch-style homes built in the early 2000s with 3-4 bedrooms, 2-2.1 baths, full (often finished) basements, and 2-3 car attached garages. They often feature large updated kitchens with a center island and stainless steel appliances, spacious living rooms with gas fireplaces, formal dining rooms, dedicated laundry rooms, and spacious backyards with decks and/or patios.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and children are within the highly rated Ann Arbor School District though they have Ypsilanti mailing addresses.
0 Available Listings in University Palisades
University Palisades Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
University Palisades Property Listings
Sold on September 30, 2021 for $388,000
4 bed, 2.2 bath, 2,486 sqft
3979 Lancaster Court, Ypsilanti
Sold on April 20, 2021 for $385,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,549 sqft
3876 Palisades Bouleva..., Ypsilanti
Sold on October 30, 2020 for $341,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,364 sqft
3705 Fieldcrest Lane, Ypsilanti
Located off of Ellsworth Rd., just east of Carpenter Rd. shopping at Meijer, Target, and Lowes, University Palisades is conveniently located near great parks/nature areas, shopping centers, and I-94 east and west access into Metro-Detroit. Run the gorgeous trails at Lillie Park, drive less than 10-minutes to high end shopping at Arborland Mall, and enjoy great restaurants and entertainment in downtown Ann Arbor or Depot Town in Ypsilanti.
- Fences allowed
- Mature trees on many lots
- Homes on the west side of the neighborhood are adjacent to nature area
- Spacious backyards with decks/patios
- Full basements
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Carpenter Rd. Meijer, Target, Joann Fabrics, Lowes and specialty stores
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Ann Arbor 20 IMAX Cinema along Carpenter Rd.
- 2-miles, a less than 5-minute drive to Lillie Park with ponds for fishing, walking/running trails, a children's playground, soccer fields, picnic areas with a pavilion, and the adjacent Swift Run Dog Park
- 3-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to the upscale Arborland Shopping Center with stores like Nordstroms, Whole Foods Market, Barnes and Noble, and Walgreens
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to Historic Depot Town entertainment, shopping and dining in downtown Ypsilanti
- 6.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping, and dining
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the bus line into Eastern Michigan University's Campus, downtown Ypsi and shopping centers like Meijer and Walmart
- 2-miles, a 5-minute drive to I-94 east and west access into Metro-Detroit
- 2.5-miles, a 6-8 minute drive to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- 3-miles, a 6-8 minute drive to Eastern Michigan University's Main Campus
- 6-miles, a 12-15 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus