Turnberry Village Condominiums is a popular southeast Ann Arbor neighborhood consisting of 90 1.5 and 2-story units built by C.A. Kime Inc. between 1996-1998. The condos typically feature 1,000-1,500 sq. ft. floorplans with 2-bedrooms, 1.1 baths, full basements, decks/patios, and attached garages. They are adjacent to Turnberry park which connects to the Scarlett Mitchell Nature Area and has a playground, walking fields, wetlands, and woods.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township Taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Mitchell Elementary and Scarlett Middle School (both of which are within walking distance), as well as Huron High School
0 Available Listings in Turnberry Condominiums
Turnberry Condominiums Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Turnberry Condominiums Property Listings
Sold on October 20, 2021 for $201,000
2 bed, 1.1 bath, 1,121 sqft
3135 Village Circle, Ann Arbor
Sold on June 24, 2021 for $245,000
2 bed, 1.1 bath, 1,121 sqft
3122 Village Circle, Ann Arbor
South of Packard St. off of Turnberry Lane, Turnberry Village Condos are adjacent to the Turnberry Village subdivision. The community is 5-miles outside of downtown Ann Arbor and just minutes from Platt Plaza Shopping Center, Buhr Park Recreation Center, shopping at Kroger, Meijer, Target and Home Goods, as well as US-23 north and south access. This is the perfect neighborhood for those who want to be surrounded by urban conveniences and close to downtown Ann Arbor, UofM, Ypsilanti, and Eastern Michigan University!
- Central grassy common area
- Many homes back up to wooded areas of mature trees
- Attached garages
- Adjacent to Turnberry Park with connection to Scarlett-Mitchell Nature Area
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive or a 20-30 minute walk to Mitchell Elementary School
- 1.5-miles, less than a 5-minute drive or a 15-20 minute walk to Mitchell Elementary
- 1-mile, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Kroger, The Home Depot, Home Goods, T.J. Maxx, and specialty shops
- 1.5-miles, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive from Red Lobster, Bob Evans, Palm Palace, Yotsuba Japanese, and more restaurants along Carpenter Rd. and Washtenaw Ave.
- 2-miles, a 5-minute drive to Washtenaw Ave. Whole Foods and Barnes and Noble as well as Arborland Mall with Marshalls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, and Nordstroms
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus line into downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan as well as to shopping centers like the Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer and Target
- 1.5-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access off of Washtenaw Ave.
- 5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus.