The Links at Stonebridge are made up of 58 single-family homes located in the northwest corner of the Stonebridge Golf Club community.
They have views of the 14th fairway, ponds or woods. The homes are 2,500-3,000 sq. ft. floor plans with 4-bedrooms, 2.1 baths, and attached 2-3 car garages. Common features include full basements (often finished), master suites with walk-in closets, double sink vanities, and jetted tubs, vaulted ceilings, updated kitchens with stainless steel appliances and spacious outdoor deck/patio areas. The Stonebridge community offers a natural setting with golf club access, walking trails, a beach, and a public park.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor or Saline Schools.
2 Available Listings in The Links at Stonebridge
The Links at Stonebridge Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
The Links at Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on September 13, 2021 for $650,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,644 sqft
4823 W Sawgrass Drive, Ann Arbor
Located just east of S. Maple Rd., The Links at Stonebridge is accessed on Sawgrass Dr. West off of Stonebridge Dr. N. The overall Stonebridge community is bounded by Lohr Rd. to the east, S. Maple Rd. to the west, Ellsworth Rd. to the north, and W. Textile Rd. to the south. Just 6-miles southwest of the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Stonebridge is close to parks and nature areas and is less than a 5-minute drive to Costco on Ellsworth Rd. as well as Meijer, Target, Best Buy, and many more stores and restaurants along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
- Views of the 14th fairway, ponds, or wooded area
- No thru traffic behind homes
- 2-3 car attached garages
- long driveways and spacious front and backyards
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive from the Briarwood Mall, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target and restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. and Eisenhower Pkwy.
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco on Airport Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tefft Park and the Saline Recreation Center which has softball fields, tennis courts, fitness classes, an indoor pool, racquetball courts, and outdoor and indoor children's play areas
- 4.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- 6-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping an restaurants
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW