Summerfield Glen Condominiums are 130 stacked ranch-style condominium units built by Norfolk Homes in 2005. Located on Ann Arbor's west side, Summerfield Glen is within walking distance to many parks and nature areas as well as prime Ann Arbor shopping and dining. Each Condo complex has a gorgeous and grand brick exterior and units feature 1,079-1,265 square foot floor plans with 2-3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and detached private garage parking. Amenities include in-suite laundry, master-suites, open floorplans, and private balconies/patios. Some condominium layouts also offer versatile options such as extended dining/office Alcoves, a den, and a deluxe kitchen. The neighborhood has courtyards, walking/jogging trails, and beautifully landscaped grounds kept up by the condominium association which also provides for snow removal and exterior home maintenance.
Residents benefit from lower Scio township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Dickens Elementary, Slauson Middle, and Pioneer High School.
2 Available Listings in Summerfield Glen
Summerfield Glen Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Summerfield Glen Property Listings
Sold on June 3, 2022 for $249,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,260 sqft
813 E Summerfield Glen..., Ann Arbor
Sold on January 20, 2022 for $242,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,240 sqft
1044 W Summerfield Gle..., Ann Arbor
Sold on January 7, 2022 for $237,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,230 sqft
811 E Summerfield Glen..., Ann Arbor
Sold on September 24, 2021 for $291,000
3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,385 sqft
1008 W Summerfield Gle..., Ann Arbor
Sold on August 3, 2021 for $290,000
3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,385 sqft
1009 E Summerfield Gle..., Ann Arbor
Sold on September 3, 2021 for $256,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,256 sqft
1078 W Summerfield Gle..., Ann Arbor
Accessed via W. Liberty St
., just west of the I-94 overpass, Summerfield Glen is bounded by residential areas to the north and south, and is just a few minutes walk/drive to the east to reach conveniences such as Kroger, Maple Village Shopping Center, Arbor Farms Market, and the famed Zingermann's Roadhouse restaurant.
- Private detached garage parking and parking lot parking available
- Walking trails, courtyards, and landscaping
- Private decks/patios
- In-suite laundry
- Master suites
- Snow removal
- Adjacent to Liberty Athletic Club which has an indoor rock climbing wall, children's play area, tennis courts, outdoor water park, and full gym.
- Within walking distance to Westgate and Maple Shopping Centers with T.J Maxx, Kroger, Staples, Sierra, Dunham's Sports, Plum Market, and more.
- Within walking distance to Zingermann's Roadhouse, Seva, Dairy Queen, McDonald's and many more restaurants.
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus route into downtown Ann Arbor.
- 1-mile, less than a 5-minute drive from I-94 access into Metro-Detroit.
- 2,5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus