Riverside Park Place Condominiums is a 10-story, high-rise condominium complex made up of sixty 800-1,300 square foot ranch-style units with 1, 2, and 3-bedroom options. Features include spectacular views of downtown and The Huron River, spacious living rooms, master suites, carport parking, high-speed internet, and private balconies/patios. Located along the Huron River and a short walk to downtown Ann Arbor, The University of Michigan Medical Campuses, and the University of Michigan Hospital, this complex is in a prime in-town Ann Arbor location for those looking to be close to the excitement of downtown while still being surrounded by some of Ann Arbor's best natural parks and recreation areas.
The Riverside Park Place Condominium Association
provides for a community outdoor pool, a community/meeting room, laundry facilities, and secured building entry.
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Northside Elementary, Clague Middle, and Skyline High School.
0 Available Listings in Riverside Park Place
Riverside Park Place Market Update
No active listings available
No properties sold in the last 12 months
Riverside Park Place Property Listings
Located at 1050 Wall St., Ann Arbor. 48105,
Riverside Park Place is located off of Maiden Lane, bounded by Riverside Park and the Huron River to the south and other residential condos/apartment units to the north. This neighborhood is within walking distance to downtown Ann Arbor, The University of Michigan Medical Campuses, Kerrytown, and recreational areas in Fuller Park, Riverside Park, and Nichols Arboretum.
- Carport parking
- Community outdoor pool
- Meeting room/community space
- Secured building entry
- Laundry facilities on every level of the building
- Private balconies/patios
- Views of the Huron River and downtown
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Riverside Park, Fuller Park, Argo Park and Canoe Livery, and Nichols Arboretum
- 1-2 miles, within walking distance to downtown and Kerrytown dining, shopping, and nightlife like Angelos, Ashley's, Zingermann's Delicatessan, The MDen, Urban Outfitters, and many more specialty stores, restaurants, and bars.
- 2-miles to Plymouth road shopping with Kroger, Plum Market, CVS, and more.
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5 miles, 6-8 minutes to US-23 north and south access via Plymouth Rd.
- 2-miles, a 5-minute drive to M-14 access via N. Main St.
- less than 1-mile, within walking distance to the University of Michigan Medical Campuses and The UofM Hospital system
- 1-mile, within walking distance to The University of Michigan's Central Campus