Built in the Stonebridge
Golf Club neighborhood conglomerate, The Ponds of Stonebridge is a community of 69 detached site-condominiums on the northeast side of the neighborhood situated around two well-manicured ponds. Most homes in the Ponds are contemporary ranch and 1.5-2-story cape-cods with 1180-2010 sq. ft. floor plans that feature 2-4 bedrooms, 2 to 3-1/2 baths, finished lower levels may have daylight or egress windows, decks, and 2-2.5 car garages. Like the other neighborhoods in Stonebridge, homes in The Ponds may feature a large list of other amenities including cathedral ceilings, upgraded kitchens, granite countertops, gas fireplaces, and main-floor Master Suites. Stonebridge features amenities such as ponds with fountains, a beach, playground, walking paths, and Stonebridge Golf Club.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bryant Elementary, Tappan Middle, and Pioneer High School.
0 Available Listings in Ponds of Stonebridge
Ponds of Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Ponds of Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on October 13, 2023 for $455,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1,182 sqft
4027 Boulder Pond Driv..., Ann Arbor
Along the northern entrance of the Stonebridge Neighborhood, The Ponds at Stonebridge are on the southwest corner of W. Ellsworth and Lohr roads, with access off of Lohr Rd. Less than a mile from Ellsworth Road shopping and restaurants such as Zingerman's Bakehouse and Costco, The Ponds are conveniently located just 5-miles from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus.
- Well-manicured ponds with fountains
- Mature trees on many of the lots
- Large porches, some screened-in
- Attached Garages
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Main-Floor Masters with walk-in closets, jetted tubs, and walk-in showers
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance, to Ellsworth Rd. Costco and Zingerman's Bakehouse
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. stores and restaurants with Meijer, Target, Best Buy, Big Lots, Texas Roadhouse, TGI Fridays, and much more
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to the Briarwood Mall
- 4-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to Lillie Park with fishing ponds, walking trails, picnic areas, children's playgrounds and sports fields.
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles to I-94 east and west access with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline.
- 5-miles, a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus