The Lone Oak at Stonebridge Community consists of 30 Luxury Condos in the planned golf course community of Stonebridge.
Lone Oak surrounds an open park featuring its own gazebo and a 300-year-old oak tree. Lone Oak homes are single-story contemporary ranch-style condos that offer 1230-1448 sq. ft. floor plans with 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, full finished basements with daylight or egress windows, 2-2.5 car garages and optional screened porch and deck. Individual features include Great Rooms with cathedral ceilings, a room with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, and Master Suites. Lone Oaks homes enjoy golf course views of the 7th and 8th fairways as well as a pond with fountains and marshes.
The Lone Oak Condominium Association provides lawn care and landscape maintenance, snow removal from driveways, sidewalks and porches and all exterior property and building maintenance. Stonebridge features amenities such as ponds with fountains, a beach, a playground, walking paths, and the Stonebridge Golf Club
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bryant-Pattengill Elementary, Tappan Middle, Pioneer High School.
0 Available Listings in Lone Oak at Stonebridge
Lone Oak at Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Lone Oak at Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on September 22, 2020 for $415,000
2 bed, 3.0 bath, 1,270 sqft
4904 Lone Oak Court, Ann Arbor
Located off of Stonebridge Dr. S. on Lone Oak Ct., Lone Oak condos are in the center of the Stonebridge neighborhood and the closest main Rd. access is off of Lohr Rd. The condos are a short walk to the Stonebridge Clubhouse and are within minutes to Saline and Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping and dining districts.
- Stonebridge golf course access
- Lone Oak Park is at the center of the Lone Oak Condo cul-de-sac with a children's playground, open sports field, and a gorgeous 300-year-old Oaktree
- Fairway, pond, or marsh views
- cul-de-sac homes with no thru traffic
- 2-car garages
- Walkout basements and spacious decks
- most homes have mature trees on or bordering their lots
- Less than 5-minutes from Costco Wholesale and Zingerman's Bakehouse off of Ellsworth Rd.
- 2.4 miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. shopping and dining with Meijer, Target, Best Buy, Texas Roadhouse, TGI Fridays, Bob Evans and much more!
- 3-miles a 5-7 minute drive to Saline Recreation Center with tennis courts, an expansive gym, an indoor pool, a Kids Corner, a park with pavilion access, and racquetball courts
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to the Briarwood Mall
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW