Some of the most architecturally unique homes in the Stonebridge Community
, Highpointe at Stonebridge, are 86 detached condominium units that range from 1,800-2,600 sq. ft. and have a variety of floorplans, built in the mid-2000s. All Highpointe units feature a lighthouse cupola reminiscent of northern Michigan coastal homes. They feature ranch floorplans with 2-4 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths, full basements (some with walkouts), and 2-car attached garages. Highpointe homes may include enclosed porches and decks, include gas fireplaces, gourmet kitchens with large center islands and stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, and classy wet bars.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes, and students attend highly rated Saline Schools.
0 Available Listings in Highpointe of Stonebridge
Highpointe of Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Highpointe of Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on July 13, 2023 for $790,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,649 sqft
5447 Pinnacle Court 4..., Ann Arbor
Sold on June 15, 2023 for $803,150
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 3,043 sqft
5476 Pinnacle Court 4..., Ann Arbor
Sold on August 15, 2023 for $745,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,634 sqft
5426 Pinnacle Court 4..., Ann Arbor
Sold on April 13, 2023 for $620,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,013 sqft
5300 Pinnacle Court 4..., Ann Arbor
Located on Pinnacle and Quaker Ct.'s just east of S. Maple Rd., many homes have views of Twin Islands Pond and the fairways of the Stonebridge golf course. Located just 6 miles southwest of the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Stonebridge is close to parks and nature areas and is less than a 5-minute drive to Costco on Ellsworth Rd. as well as Meijer, Target, Best Buy, and many more stores and restaurants along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
- Lighthouse Cupolas in each unit
- 2 car attached garage
- Pond and/or fairway views
- Luxury amenities and fixtures
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive from the Briarwood Mall, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target and restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. and Eisenhower Pkwy.
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco on Airport Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tefft Park and the Saline Recreation Center which has softball fields, tennis courts, fitness classes, an indoor pool, racquetball courts, and outdoor and indoor children's play areas
- 4.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- 6-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping an restaurants
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW