Located in the quickly developing Pittsfield Township, Hidden Creek Subdivision is a true suburban gem. Hidden Creek features homes built between 1992 and 1996 that have 1,500-3,500 sq. ft. floorplans and offer many different styles to fit the needs of many different types of home buyers. Homes feature 3-4 bedrooms, 1.1-2.1 baths, master suites with walk-in closets and jet tubs, fireplaces, open concept main floors with exquisite kitchens, full basements decks/patios, and 2-car attached garages.
The neighborhood has two well-kept ponds as well as an abundant green grassy area at the center of the neighborhood that many homes have backyard views of. This is the perfect neighborhood for those looking to benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes while still living in an expanding suburban area close to many shopping and dining amenities.
Students attend acclaimed Ann Arbor public schools: Carpenter Elementary, Scarlett Middle, Huron High School.
0 Available Listings in Hidden Creek
Hidden Creek Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Hidden Creek Property Listings
Sold on August 29, 2022 for $402,500
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,018 sqft
6471 Bedview Drive 48..., Saline
Sold on July 26, 2022 for $460,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,133 sqft
1346 N Hidden Creek Dr..., Saline
Sold on May 27, 2022 for $459,900
5 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,498 sqft
1370 N Hidden Creek Dr..., Saline
Sold on May 20, 2022 for $432,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,999 sqft
1342 S Hidden Creek Dr..., Saline
Sold on April 14, 2022 for $372,500
3 bed, 1.1 bath, 1,848 sqft
1343 N Hidden Creek Dr..., Saline
Sold on November 22, 2021 for $368,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,176 sqft
1466 S Hidden Creek Dr..., Saline
Located off of Platt Rd. just south of W. Michigan Ave. (US-12), Hidden Creek is bounded by other residential neighborhoods and is just minutes from Pittsfield Nature Preserve, Pittsfield Township Farmers Market, Sam's Club, and a Walmart Super Center. The neighborhood is also only 8-miles outside of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus and is just 5-miles outside of Saline.
- Two well-kept ponds with fountains
- Master suites
- 2-car attached garages
- open concept main floor
- full basements, some finished
- Active HOA
- Within walking distance to Pittsfield Township Nature Preserve north of the neighborhood.
- 2.5-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to the Saline Walmart Supercenter and State St. Crossing shopping center.
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to Carpenter Rd. shopping and dining that has Sam's Club, Coleman's Farm Market, Harvest Moon Cafe, JD's Pizza and Grinders.
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 1.5-miles from I-94 access into Metro-Detroit.
- 8-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan
- 5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to downtown Saline, MI
- 5-miles, an 8-10minute drive from Carpenter Elementary
- 3-miles, a 6-8 minute drive to Scarlett Middle
- 8-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to Huron High School