Hickory Pointe Subdivision is southeast of Ann Arbor in Pittsfield Township. Homes in Hickory Pointe feature 2-story traditional style and 1.5 story Cape-Cod 1,768-3,569 square foot floorplans with 3-4 bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 baths, basements or basements on daylight or walkout sites. Homes back up to the community park or grassy area and have large backyards with decks or patios. Updated kitchens with stainless steel appliances are common as well as master bathrooms with large jacuzzi tubs.
Homeowners benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and acclaimed Ann Arbor public schools: Allen Elementary, Scarlett Middle, and Huron High School. Hickory Pointe is the perfect neighborhood for those looking to live in a modern subdivision in one of the most affordable price ranges in southeast Michigan. Close to Ann Arbor and other Metro-Detroit Cities, this neighborhood offers a convenient suburban location for those commuting to nearby cities.
Hickory Pointe features a clubhouse with a community pool and park provided for by the Hickory Pointe Homeowners Association.
3 Available Listings in Hickory Pointe
Hickory Pointe Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Hickory Pointe Property Listings
Sold on June 15, 2022 for $365,000
4 bed, 2.0 bath, 2,208 sqft
5081 Blue Spruce Drive..., Ypsilanti
Sold on June 9, 2022 for $455,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,380 sqft
5120 Pecan Drive 4819..., Ypsilanti
Sold on September 3, 2021 for $400,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,016 sqft
5139 Buckley Drive, Ypsilanti
Sold on September 22, 2021 for $419,900
3 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,248 sqft
4860 Hickory Pointe Bl..., Ypsilanti
Located off of Munger and Cane roads just east of US-23, Hickory Pointe is 9-miles southeast of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus, and only 4-miles outside of Ypsilanti, MI. 1-mile from US-23 north and south access with a quick connection to I-94 into Metro-Detroit. Hickory Pointe is also close to Carpenter Rd. shopping like Sam's Club, Coleman's Farm Market, and other specialty shops and restaurants.
- Clubhouse and community pool with a large green park area
- front and back decks
- attached 2-car garages
- basements, some walkout
- 1-mile, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Sam's Club, Coleman's Farmers Market, and more specialty stores and restaurants.
- 3.5-miles, approximately a 5-7 minute drive to Pine View Golf Course
- 0.5-miles, within walking distance to Hickory Woods Park, Just south of the neighborhood that has a playground, walking trails, and open play area
- 4-miles, approximately a 6-8 minute drive to Lillie Park, that has picnic areas, playgrounds, soccer fields, hiking/biking trails and fishing on one of 3 ponds
- 2.3-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to Ann Arbor 20 IMAX theatre on Carpenter Rd
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 1-mile, less than a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access with quick connection to I-94 into Metro-Detroit
- 9-miles, approximately a 20-25 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan
- Under 4-miles, approximately a 7-10 minute drive from downtown Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University
- 12-miles, approximately a 15-minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 19-miles, approximately a 25-minute drive to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)