Fairways and Fairway Woods are two adjacent neighborhoods along Sawgrass Dr. E. located in the Stonebridge neighborhood conglomerate
on the west side of the community.
The Fairways are 20 single-family homes with views of the 13th fairway. Homes range from 1,700-2,500 sq. ft, and offer 3-5 bedrooms 2.5-3.5 baths, full basements with walkouts available, spacious decks and some screened-in porches, and 2-car attached garages. Many lots feature mature trees in the front, and all have views of the fairway from the back.
Fairways Woods are detached condominium units just across the street from The Fairways. With 1,727 sq. ft. floorplans, Fairways woods condos back up against ample wooded area which provides great natural views. Like their sister condominiums throughout the Stonebridge community, Fairways Woods offer at least 3-bedrooms, though units with full finished lower levels can have up to 5. A large list of individual amenities are available in these condos as well including gas fireplaces, upgraded kitchens, vaulted and cathedral ceilings, and main-floor master suites with jetted tubs and walk-in showers.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bryant-Pattengill Elementary, Tappan Middle, and Pioneer High School
0 Available Listings in Fairways and Fairways Woods at Stonebridge
Fairways and Fairways Woods at Stonebridge Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Fairways and Fairways Woods at Stonebridge Property Listings
Sold on September 29, 2022 for $610,000
4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,100 sqft
4751 E Sawgrass Drive ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on October 17, 2022 for $580,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2,104 sqft
4644 E Sawgrass Drive ..., Ann Arbor
Located off of Stonebridge Dr. N., Fairways and Fairways Woods homes are most easily accessed off of S. Maple Rd. These neighborhoods are minutes from shopping along Ellsworth Road just south of Ann Arbor which includes Costco and the famous Zingerman's Bakehouse. They are also just 4.5-miles from downtown Saline, 6-miles outside of the heart of Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus and a 5-minute drive to I-94 east and west access with quick connection to US-23 north and south.
- 13th Fairway or wooded views
- 2-car attached garages
- Full basements, most finished with walkout capability
- Main-floor masters
- Cathedral ceilings
- No thru traffic behind the homes
- 4-miles, an 8-10 minute drive from the Briarwood Mall, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target and restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. and Eisenhower Pkwy.
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco on Airport Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tefft Park and the Saline Recreation Center which has softball fields, tennis courts, fitness classes, an indoor pool, racquetball courts, and outdoor and indoor children's play areas
- 4.5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to downtown Saline entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- 6-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping an restaurants
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2.5-miles, 5-minutes to I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit with quick connection to US-23 north and south
- 5.5-miles, a 15-20 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 11-miles, a 20-minute drive to Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Belleville, MI
- 25-miles, a 28-30 minute drive to DTW