Earhart West is a northeast Ann Arbor subdivision inside the larger Earhart
neighborhood area within walking distance to highly rated schools, multiple parks, and prime Ann Arbor shopping. Homes in Earhart West range from 2500-4500 sq. ft. and primarily have 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4 bathrooms, finished walkout lower levels, daylight windows, decks, and attached garages. There are a lot of luxury features in Earhart homes including Gourmet Chef's Kitchens with large center islands and updated appliances, vaulted ceilings, master baths with jetted tubs, huge windows that provide amazing views of large backyards and wooded areas. Earhart West lots are full of mature trees, providing homeowners with quiet, natural seclusion from busy streets and neighbors.
Students attend esteemed Ann Arbor public schools: King Elementary School, Clague Middle School and Huron High School.
1 Available Listing in Earhart West
Earhart West Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Earhart West Property Listings
Sold on September 27, 2021 for $870,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 3,143 sqft
3750 Burns Court, Ann Arbor
Sold on June 7, 2021 for $840,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,988 sqft
3625 Fox Hunt Drive, Ann Arbor
Sold on December 3, 2020 for $671,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,292 sqft
835 Cherrystone Court, Ann Arbor
Earhart West is located south of Glazier Way between Green and Earhart Rd., bounded to the east by the other Earhart neighborhoods. Just 2-miles from the Huron River and Gallup Park and Canoe Livery, there is plenty of recreation surrounding Earhart West. King Elementary is within walking distance just east of the neighborhood and there are multiple shops and restaurants in under a 5-minute drive.
- King Elementary School is within walking distance just west of the neighborhood
- Tree-lined streets and wooded lots provide comfort and privacy
- Earhart Park, Earhart West Park, and Windmere Park are all within walking distance with playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, and ball fields
- Attached garages
- cul-de-sacs with no thru traffic
- Luxury amenities include: large windows, master suites, vaulted ceilings, and gourmet kitchens
- Adjacent to Narrow Gauge Way Park and within walking distance to Ruthven Nature Area and Gallup Park along the Huron River which has multiple playgrounds as well as canoe and kayak rentals
- 2-miles, within walking/biking or a less than 5-minute drive to Huron High School
- 3-miles, a 6-8 minute drive to Clague Middle School
- 2.5-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Plymouth Rd. shopping including Kroger, Plum Market, Busch's Fresh Food Market, and multiple restaurants
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- Close to AATA bus line with stops at UofM's north and central campuses, downtown Ann Arbor, and shopping centers like Meijer and Target on Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
- 1-2 miles, less than a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access with quick connection to M-14 and I-94 east and west into Metro-Detroit
- 1-2 miles, less than a 5-minute drive to Concordia University
- 4-miles, a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus