Dhu Varren on the Park is the perfect northeast Ann Arbor neighborhood for those who seek to combine quiet, rural-style living with suburban convenience. Dhu Varren on the Park offers 85 spacious homes built in the late 1990s that range from 2,000 to 3,100 sq. ft. and feature primarily brick and vinyl exteriors. Homes are generally two stories with walkout basements, four bedrooms, and 2.5 baths. Amenities include clean, modern designs with vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors.
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Logan Elementary, Clague Middle, Skyline High School.
0 Available Listings in Dhu Varren on the Park
Dhu Varren on the Park Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Dhu Varren on the Park Property Listings
Sold on June 15, 2022 for $456,390
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,432 sqft
2991 Leslie Park Circl..., Ann Arbor
Sold on June 30, 2021 for $593,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,432 sqft
2932 Leslie Park Circl..., Ann Arbor
Located off of Dhu Varren Rd. on Leslie Park Cir., Dhu Varren on the Park is just 3-miles north of downtown Ann Arbor. True to its name, the neighborhood is sandwiched between 26-acre Leslie Park and 54-acre Olson Park which provides residents with an abundance of open play spaces, sports fields, trails, wetlands, and woods. Minutes from Leslie Park Golf Course, the Huron River, and Fuller Park, The University of Michigan's North Campus and the UofM Hospital system, this neighborhood is perfect for those commuting to the university or looking to live close to Ann Arbor while still remaining close to other southeast Michigan cities like Dexter, Plymouth and Canton.
- Direct access to Leslie Park recreational Activities
- Surrounded by nature area, with many homes backing up to wooded areas of mature trees
- Fences Allowed
- Attached garages
- Within walking distance to Adjacent Leslie Park which provides two play areas, tennis courts, softball fields, a sledding hill, and picnic areas
- Adjacent to Olson Park that has a rock climbing playground, athletic fields, a basketball court, bicycle trails, and an off-the leash dog play area.
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Green and Plymouth Rd. shopping that includes Plum Market, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Kroger, and multiple bank branches and specialty stores
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 3.7-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to The University of Michigan's East Medical Campus
- 3-miles, a6-8 minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital
- 3.5-miles, a 7-10 to The University of Michigan's North Campus
- 4-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 7-miles, a 12-15 minute drive to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- 13-miles, a 20-minute drive to Dexter, MI
- 17-miles, a 25-30 minute drive to Canton, MI