The Darlington neighborhood truly embodies the natural Ann Arbor neighborhood feel for which we are so well known. Tree-lined streets and backyards full of lush greenery provide privacy for Darlington homeowners. The adjacent Scheffler Park and Redbud nature area are a great place for summer baseball games and walks among the trees. Consisting of bungalows, Cape Cods, ranches, and traditional 2-story homes built the 1940s and 50s, this neighborhood has eclectic charm. Many of the homes have been updated with modern amenities while still maintaining much of their original aesthetic.
Darlington also offers quick and convenient access to Arborland Shopping Center, Barnes & Noble, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's and has easy access to both US23 and I94. Residents are minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, yet benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes.
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Pittsfield Elementary, Scarlett Middle, Huron High.
0 Available Listings in Darlington
Darlington Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Darlington Property Listings
Sold on November 28, 2023 for $380,000
3 bed, 1.1 bath, 1,264 sqft
2551 Fernwood Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on November 8, 2023 for $339,000
3 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft
2730 Parkwood Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on August 11, 2023 for $265,000
2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft
2668 Fernwood Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on July 19, 2023 for $330,000
2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1,080 sqft
2734 Maplewood Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on March 10, 2023 for $370,000
3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1,036 sqft
2671 Parkwood Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on March 7, 2023 for $475,000
3 bed, 3.1 bath, 1,602 sqft
3129 Oakwood Street 4..., Ann Arbor
Located on the northeast corner of Platt and Packard Rd. the Darlington Neighborhood is bounded by Pittsfield Elementary to the east and is just south of Arborland Shopping Center and Whole Foods on Washtenaw Ave. Within walking distance to schools, parks, restaurants, and multiple shopping centers, Darlington is a prime location just 4-miles southeast of the heart of downtown and the University of Michigan's Central Campus.
- Tree-lined streets and lots provide natural comfort and privacy
- Fences allowed
- Adjacent to Pittsfield Elementary, within walking distance
- Just north of Mitchell Elementary and Scarlett Middle, within walking distance
- Adjacent to Scheffler Park and Red Bud Nature area with walking trails, a children's playground, a volleyball court, a softball field, a half-basketball court, picnic areas, and a rollerblading/hockey court.
- 1-mile, within walking distance to Arborland Shopping Center, Barnes and Noble, Walgreens, and Whole Foods along Washtenaw Ave.
- 1.5-miles, within walking distance to Carpenter Rd. Kroger, T.J. Maxx, CVS, and The Home Depot
- 1-mile, within walking distance to Buhr Park pool and ice arena as well as 81.4 acre Mary Beth Doyle Park that has playgrounds, sports courts, picnic areas and more.
- 2-miles, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Lillie Park which has fishing ponds, playgrounds, picnic areas, trails and more
- 1-mile, within walking distance to 141-acre County Farm Park with picnic areas, multiple playgrounds, gardens, and miles of hiking/biking trails
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus line into downtown Ann Arbor, The University of Michigan, and to shopping centers like Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer
- Less than 1-mile from US-23 north and south access with quick connection to the I-94 and M-14 east and west interchanges into Metro-Detroit
- 3.5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 4-miles to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor with famous restaurants, entertainment, and local shops.