Country French Estates is a luxury west Ann Arbor subdivision of 210 homes constructed between 1996 and 2003 that combines European traditional design elements with modern amenities. Homes have 1,535-3,856 square foot floorplans in 7 different models that feature 2-5 bedrooms, 2-4 baths, full finished basements and 2.5 car attached garages. Homes have patios or decks and many back up to wooded nature area, ponds, or the community park.
Country French Estates offers a community-focused lifestyle with a town square park at the center of the neighborhood that features a gazebo for gatherings, a playground, and a child-size soccer field. The neighborhood is also within walking distance to shopping including Meijer, Chase Bank, and other specialty shops.
Residents benefit from lower Scio Township taxes and students from the neighborhood attend acclaimed Ann Arbor schools: Lakewood Elementary School, Forsythe Middle School, and Skyline High School
1 Available Listing in Country French Estates
Country French Estates Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Country French Estates Property Listings
Sold on June 24, 2022 for $479,900
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,956 sqft
6052 Quebec Avenue 48..., Ann Arbor
Sold on December 10, 2021 for $420,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,760 sqft
5601 Le Blanc Avenue ..., Ann Arbor
Sold on October 5, 2021 for $425,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 1,955 sqft
5673 Le Blanc Avenue, Ann Arbor
Sold on July 28, 2021 for $382,000
3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,449 sqft
5942 Lafayette Lane, Ann Arbor
Sold on July 1, 2021 for $383,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1,471 sqft
5697 Le Blanc Avenue, Ann Arbor
Sold on July 1, 2021 for $524,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,877 sqft
6015 Gabrielle Avenue, Ann Arbor
Sold on July 28, 2021 for $380,000
4 bed, 4.0 bath, 1,973 sqft
5587 Versailles Avenue, Ann Arbor
Country French Estates is accessed off Zeeb Road just south of Jackson Road, approximately 6-miles from downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan. There is also direct access to I-94 in under a mile, making for quick commutes to Jackson, and Metro-Detroit cities like Belleville, Plymouth, and Romulus. The neighborhood is also not far from Dolph Nature Area.
- Town -square park features playgrounds, a gazebo, and open field area
- large lots with wooded open backyards and wooded area
- community pond
- 157 acre Devine Preserve is just south of the neighborhood off of W. Liberty Rd. that has walking trails, wetlands, and open fields.
- Less than a mile from Polo Fields golf course and country club
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Meijer on the corner of Zeeb and Jackson Rd.
- 4-miles, approximately a 5-7 minute drive to Maple Village shopping center that has Dunhams, Plum Market, Sierra, Zingerman's Roadhouse, The Old Siam Kitchen, and other specialty shops and restaurants
- 2-miles from other Jackson Rd. shopping like Lowes, Menards, and Tractor Supply as well as restaurants like Metzgers German Restaurant, Culvers, Panera Bread, and Domino's Pizza
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- Less than 1-mile from I-94 access to Jackson and into Metro Detroit.
- 6-miles, approximately a 12-15 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan
- 11-miles, approximately an 18-20 minute drive to Dexter.
- 33-miles, approximately a 30-35 minute drive to downtown Jackson, MI
- 7-miles, approximately 15-20 minutes from The University of Michigan Hospital system