Cloverly Village is a small condominium complex on the southside of Ann Arbor made up of 76 two-story townhouse-style condos built between 2000-2006. With beautiful brick exteriors and exceptional neighborhood landscaping, this quaint neighborhood offers low maintenance living close to downtown and The University of Michigan and near one of the best shopping districts in the city, minutes from The Briarwood Mall, Costco, and Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer and Target. These 1240-1860 sq. ft. units feature private entrances, 2-3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths, in-unit laundry, a detached 1-car garage, and a deck/patio.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes while students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bryant-Pattengill Elementary, Tappan Middle, Pioneer High School.
0 Available Listings in Cloverly Village
Cloverly Village Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Cloverly Village Property Listings
Sold on October 20, 2023 for $299,900
2 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,863 sqft
3060 Cloverly Lane 48..., Ann Arbor
Sold on June 13, 2023 for $242,000
2 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,380 sqft
3071 Cloverly Court 4..., Ann Arbor
Sold on March 13, 2023 for $270,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,863 sqft
2038 Cloverly Lane 48..., Ann Arbor
Cloverly Village is located on the northeast corner of Ellsworth Rd. and Stone School Rd., 4-miles south of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus, which can be easily accessed by utilizing the AATA bus route that has two stops just south of the neighborhood on Ellsworth Rd. Aside from being surrounded by exceptional Ann Arbor shopping and dining, Cloverly Village is also within walking/biking distance from some of Southern Ann Arbor's best recreational parks such as Lillie Park which features walking trails and three fishing ponds, Mary Beth Doyle Park, and Buhr Park that has an outdoor pool!
- Spacious exterior grassy area and well-maintained landscaping provided by the Condo Association
- private entrances
- in-unit laundry
- detached 1-car garages
- private decks, or patios for ground-level units
- 0.4 miles from, within walking distance to Bryant Elementary
- 2.8-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Tappan Middle School
- 3.5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to Pioneer High School
- 1.6-miles, within walking/biking distance to Lillie Park that features walking trails, fishing ponds, and playgrounds
- 1.4-miles, within walking/biking distance to Buhr Park Public Pool
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to Briarwood Mall
- 3.4-miles, approximately a 6-8 minute drive to Meijer, Target, Best Buy, and more shopping and restaurants along Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus line with stops at Meijer, and all throughout downtown Ann Arbor
- 4-miles, approximately a 6-8 minute drive from The University of Michigan and downtown Ann Arbor shopping and dining
- 1.5-miles, less than a 5-minute drive from I-94 access into the greater Metro-Detroit area.