Brookside is a popular in-town neighborhood made up of mostly single-story ranches with a few 2-story homes dispersed throughout. Built-in the late 194os - early 1950s homes have a range of different interior amenities and updates but commonly feature 700-1,600 sq. ft. floorplans with 3-4 bedrooms, 1-2 baths, attached garages, and half or full basements. Other common features include updated main-floor living rooms with hardwood floors, finished basements, and fireplaces with updated facades.
Brookside is a great location for those looking for that nostalgic, quaint in-town neighborhood feel of old. Tree-lined streets, adjacent parks, and nearby shopping at the Briarwood Mall and Arborland Shopping center, make Brookside one of the most conveniently located family-friendly neighborhoods in Ann Arbor. Brookside students attend highly rated Ann Arbor schools: Bryant Elementary, Tappan Middle, and Pioneer High School.
1 Available Listing in Brookside
Brookside Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Brookside Property Listings
Sold on March 24, 2023 for $285,000
3 bed, 1.1 bath, 979 sqft
3145 Stone School Road..., Ann Arbor
Sold on December 13, 2022 for $239,000
2 bed, 1.0 bath, 906 sqft
3215 Baylis Drive 481..., Ann Arbor
Located off of Stone School Rd. just south of Eisenhower Pkwy., Brookside is just 3-miles from downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan and is within walking distance to Brookside Park, Clinton Park, Marybeth Doyle Park, and Buhr Park which features an outdoor public pool and indoor ice arena. Brookside is also less than 5-minutes from I-94 east and west access with a quick connection to the US-23 interchange. With so much to offer in such close vicinity, it is no wonder that Brookside is one of Ann Arbor's most popular southside neighborhoods!
- Tree-lined streets
- Private backyards aided by fences and mature trees
- Spacious lots
- Garages, most attached
- Adjacent to Brookside Park which has a children's playground and picnic area
- Adjacent to Clinton Park which boasts tennis courts, a baseball field, and a children's playground
- Within Walking distance to Ann Arbor District Library: Mallett's Creek Branch off of Eisenhower Pkwy at the north end of the neighborhood
- Less than 1-mile, within a short walking distance to Mary Beth Doyle and Buhr Parks with ample walking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, sports fields, and a public pool and ice arena
- Less than 2-miles, within walking distance to Briarwood Mall and surrounding restaurants such as Olive Garden, Applebee's Romanos, and Buffalo Wild Wings
- 2.3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Costco, Zingerman's Bakehouse, Tim Hortons and more along Ellsworth Rd.
- 3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer, Target, Best Buy and many more shops and restaurants such as Texas Roadhouse, TGI Fridays, Outback Steakhouse
- 3-miles, a 5-10 minute drive to Arborland Shopping Center and other shopping along Washtenaw Ave. including Whole Foods and Trader Joes
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus line into downtown Ann Arbor, The University of Michigan, and shopping centers such as the Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer
- 1.5-miles, less than 5-minutes from I-94 east and west access with quick connection to the US-23 interchange
- 3-miles, a 5-10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus