Built in 1999 by Crosswinds Communities, Brentwood Square consists of 80 attached 1.5-3-story brick townhouse-style units on Ann Arbor's east side. Units have 900-1500 sq. ft. floor plans with 2- bedrooms, 1.5-2 baths, fireplaces, in-unit laundry, decks, and attached garages. Many units also offer partially finished basements. Within walking distance to Mallett's Creek Nature Area, Huron Parkway Nature Area, Geddes Park and shopping at Whole Foods and Arborland Shopping Center, Brentwood Square is a great neighborhood for those looking to live in town, and only a few miles from downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor School District: Allen Elementary, Tappan Middle, Huron High School
0 Available Listings in Brentwood Square
Brentwood Square Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Brentwood Square Property Listings
Sold on May 6, 2022 for $370,000
2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1,583 sqft
1908 Lindsay Lane 481..., Ann Arbor
Brentwood Square Condominiums are located north of Washtenaw Ave. on Huron Pkwy. across from Whole Foods, Barnes and Noble, and Starbucks. Brentwood Square's Nature Area and jogging paths directly connect to Huron Parkway Nature Area and Geddes Park on the Huron River which offers boat rentals, community events, adult programs, and classes. 3-miles outside of The University of Michigan's Campus, Brentwood Square has convenient access to downtown Ann Arbor via the AATA bus line and is minutes from US-23 north and south access with quick connection to I-94 and M-14 into Metro-Detroit.
- Walking trails with access to the Surrounding Nature Areas/parks
- In-Unit Laundry
- Attached Garage Parking
- Exterior Home Maintenance provided by the condo association
- Central Air'
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Arbor Land Shopping Center, Whole Foods, Barnes and Noble and Walgreens
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Mallett's Creek Nature Area and Huron Pkwy. Nature Area
- 1-mile to Gallup Park along the Huron River that has picnic areas, parks, children's playgrounds, and a Canoe Livery
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Starbucks, Denny's, Chipotle, Zola Bistro, Panera and much more
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus route into UofM, downtown Ann Arbor, and stores like the Ann Arbor-Saline Rd. Meijer
- 3-miles, a 5-10 minute drive to The University of Michigan's Central Campus and downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping, and restaurants
- Less than 1-mile, under a 5-minute drive to US-23 north and south access off of Washtenaw Ave.