Modeled after the traditional brownstones of Boston and Georgetown University, Ashley Mews Condominiums are downtown Ann Arbor luxury condos and lofts that consist of 47 brownstones built between 2002-2005, offering 5-different vertically-oriented floorplans with 1-4 levels! There are also 8 fully-customizable penthouse condos available. Ashley Mews units have 654-2750 sq. ft. floorplans; creating some of the biggest and best custom-designed living spaces available downtown! Units have private entrances, 2-3 bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 bathrooms, in-suite laundry, and private decks. Common features include vaulted ceilings, lofts, fireplaces, master-suites, kitchens with updated stainless steel appliances, secondary entertainment rooms on the lower level, and attached garages. Penthouse floorplans offer underground parking with private elevator access into your unit.
Students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Bach Elementary, Slauson Middle, and Pioneer High School.
1 Available Listing in Ashley Mews
Ashley Mews Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
No properties sold in the last 12 months
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Ashley Mews Property Listings
Ashley Mews is truly in the heart of downtown! Located off of Ashley Mews Dr., they are bounded by Ashley St. to the east, Main St. to the west, William St. to the north, and Jefferson St. to the south. Ashley Mews is within walking distance to downtown restaurants such as Frita Batidos, The Jolly Pumpkin, Blue Tractor as well as shops like Cherry Republic, Literati Bookstore, and the MDen. Main St. will also take residents north to M-14 access and south to I-94 access within 10-minutes either way.
- Secure underground Parking
- In-Suite laundry
- Lower level entertainment rooms
- 7-blocks, within walking distance to The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 2-miles, within walking/biking distance to the Huron River, Argo Park and Argo Park Canoe Livery.
- 1-mile, a 15-minute walk to Kerrytown with Zingermann's Delicatessan and Ann Arbor Farmer's Market
- 3-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to Meijer on Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- On the AATA bus line to shopping like Meijer
- 3-miles, a 7-10 minute drive to I-94 access into Metro Detroit
- 2-miles, a 5-minute drive to M-14 access with quick connection to US-23 north and south