Ashford Village is a large subdivision of 317 homes built between 1992-2005 by Tri-Mount and Loyalty Building Co. Located 9-miles southeast of downtown Ann Arbor and 4-miles southwest of Ypsilanti in Pittsfield Township, residents are sure to enjoy the benefits of a country setting while still living just minutes from all of the urban conveniences southeast Michigan has to offer. Most homes are 2-story floor plans though there are some ranches dispersed throughout. Features include spacious lots of up to 1/2 acre, 1,600-2,600 sq. ft., 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bathrooms, 2-3 car attached garages, and spacious backyards with decks/patios. Many of the homes have full finished basements that are egress, daylight, and walkout.
The neighborhood also features lots of common areas, manicured ponds, and residents enjoy community connected access to the adjacent Hickory Woods Park that includes walking trails, a large children's playground, open sports fields, and a picnic area with a pavilion.
Residents benefit from lower Pittsfield Township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor Schools: Carpenter Elementary, Scarlett Middle, and Huron High School
0 Available Listings in Ashford Village
Ashford Village Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Ashford Village Property Listings
Sold on October 23, 2023 for $416,500
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,216 sqft
4937 Sycamore Drive 4..., Ypsilanti
Sold on June 23, 2023 for $475,000
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 2,154 sqft
4545 Sycamore Drive 4..., Ypsilanti
Located off of Textile Rd. between Crane and Munger roads, Ashford Village is close to Carpenter Rd. and W. Michigan Ave. (US-12) shopping and dining with stores like Sam's Club and a Walmart Supercenter. The community is also within a 5-minute drive to both US-23 and I-94 access, a prime location for those who commute into Metro-Detroit Cities like Belleville and Canton.
- Ponds and open grassy area
- Access to Hickory Woods Park
- Egress, daylight, walkout basements
- 2-3 car garages
- 1-mile, less than a 5-minute drive to Carpenter Rd. Sam's Club
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Roundtree Place Shopping center with Walmart, Harbor Freight, GNC and more.
- 4-miles to Rolling Hills Park which has an outdoor waterpark
- 3-miles, a 5-minute drive to Pine View Golf Course
- 3-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Carpenter Rd. Meijer
Travel And Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 2-miles, less than a 5-minute drive to I-94 access with quick connection to US-23
- 7.5-miles, a 12-15 minute drive to downtown Saline, MI
- 4-miles, a 6-8 minute drive to downtown Ypsilanti, Depot Town and Eastern Michigan University
- 9.5-miles, an 18-20 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus
- 12-miles, a 15-minute drive to Belleville, MI