Homeowners in Arbor Pointe
enjoy the benefits of urban conveniences like Meijer and Starbucks within walking distance while living in a natural suburban setting surrounded by rural farmland and the Devine Nature Preserve.
With their own wooded nature area at the center of the community, Arbor Pointe is a gorgeous neighborhood to call home. Constructed by Walsh Monogram Homes and Queenan Construction between 1994 and 2004, Arbor Pointe consists of 1.5-2-story homes on spacious lots. With 2000-3220 sq. ft. floor plans, homes typically feature 4-bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths, spacious decks/patios, full, finished basements (some with walkouts), and 2-3 car garages.
Residents benefit from lower Scio Township taxes and students attend highly rated Ann Arbor schools: Haisley Elementary
, Forsythe Middle
, and Skyline High School.
0 Available Listings in Arbor Pointe
Arbor Pointe Market Update
No active listings available
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Arbor Pointe Property Listings
Sold on July 28, 2023 for $505,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,287 sqft
5733 Cedar Ridge Drive..., Ann Arbor
Sold on June 2, 2023 for $506,000
3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1,604 sqft
5599 Gallery Park Driv..., Ann Arbor
Sold on April 25, 2023 for $675,000
5 bed, 5.0 bath, 3,073 sqft
5982 Cedar Ridge Drive..., Ann Arbor
Sold on April 17, 2023 for $540,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,653 sqft
5757 Cedar Ridge Drive..., Ann Arbor
Just 5.5-miles west of downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan's Central Campus, Arbor Pointe is on the northwest corner of S. Zeeb and Park roads, south of Jackson Rd. This is a great southeast Michigan location due to its close proximity to nature areas, shopping centers, and the cities of Ann Arbor, Dexter, and Chelsea.
- Fences are allowed with HOA approval
- The HOA puts on events like the Summer Block Party and a Winter Skating Social
- Spacious natural area full of mature trees is located at the center of the neighborhood
- Many homes back up to wooded areas with mature trees which provides ample natural beauty and privacy
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Zeeb Rd. Meijer, multiple different bank branches, specialty stores, and restaurants like Domino's Pizza, Starbucks, and Wendy's.
- Less than 1-mile, within walking distance to Polo Fields Golf Course, Pro Shop, and Country Club
- 1.5-miles, within walking distance or less than a 5-minute drive to Devine Nature Preserve which has natural walking trails that wind through woods, open fields, and wetlands.
- 4-miles, a 5-7 minute drive to Maple Rd. Kroger, Maple Village Shopping Center, restaurants like the famed Zingerman's Roadhouse, and Veterans Memorial Park, Pool, and Ice Arena
- 5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to downtown Dexter entertainment, shopping, and dining
- 5.5-miles, a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor entertainment, shopping, and dining
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ann Arbor Homes for Sale
View All Ann Arbor Neighborhoods
- 0.7-miles, a less than 5-minute drive to I-94 east and west access into Metro Detroit
- 6-miles, a 13-15 minute drive to The University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- 32-miles, a 30-35 minute drive to Jackson, MI via Jackson Rd.