Team Buyer and Listing Specialist
The Piper Partners Team has an open position for a full-time real estate agent to work from our office in Ann Arbor, MI. If you want to be a part of a small dynamic team in an exciting and fast-changing industry with unlimited opportunity you should consider applying for this position.
Piper Partners offers a safe, training based environment where you will share the knowledge of the team to ramp up quickly in your role. Our agents are up to speed and producing within 90 days. We work together with defined goals and team values and provide accountability and support to challenge you to move past the status quo. We are a community-based organization with established systems to help you grow an independent business within our proven systems.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities
- Work daily in a team environment networking and prospecting using our proven systems and models.
- Deliver outstanding 5-star real estate service by working with home buyers and sellers from initial consultation through closing.
- Become a market expert in the areas you serve.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative team environment that holds you accountable for personal and professional development.
Real Estate Agent Requirements:
- Active real estate license, or willing to become licensed in the State of Michigan
- Learning-based and dedicated to self-improvement through training, coaching, and accountability.
- Strong communication skills
- Real estate, sales or service experience preferred.
Keller Williams Realty is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and was recognized by Training magazine, the leading business publication for learning and development professionals, as the No.1 training organization across all industries worldwide. For the fourth consecutive year, Keller Williams placed in the Top 5 on the Training 125, which ranks companies’ excellence in employer-sponsored training and development programs.
If you are interested in finding out more about these job opportunities and our team at Piperpartners, please contact us.