3653 Santa Fe Trl. #10 Ann Arbor, MI 48108
* 3-bedrooms * 3-full baths * > 4,000 fin. sq. ft.* 2.5-car attached garage *
* Full, Finished, Walkout Basement *
Luxury Ranch Condo In A Premier Ann Arbor Location!
One of the first units built in the community, this Valley Ranch condo one of only four “C” units, the largest floor plan, in arguably the best location in the neighborhood. With over 4000 fin. Sq. ft, it features some of the best construction and design elements the community has to offer. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this detached ranch style unit has a private backyard with mature trees that can be accessed via a walkout basement!.
Walk through the front doors and you are greeted with soaring vaulted ceilings and a fresh open floor plan featuring a formal dining space with elegant ebony hardwood floors, a large family room with a three-way fireplace, and a spacious kitchen with 16” ceramic floor tile and stainless steel appliances. The spacious family room accesses a quaint den separated by french doors; the perfect sitting room, library, office space, or children’s playroom.
The basement is truly the most stunning feature of this condo! It was completely renovated to create what is currently a music studio/concert venue that seats up to 46 people! The open entertainment area has a built-in bar, tray ceilings with dramatic mood lighting, and a full stage set-up; perfect for a home theater, music studio, or entertainment venue, and is equipped for a 2nd lower level bedroom with egress windows! Perfect for an entertainer or musician as is, the versatile floor plan is ready for customization of the multi-functional basement space!
Located South of I-94 off of Oak Valley Dr., Valley Ranch condos are mere minutes to shopping, dining, and entertainment on the south side of Ann Arbor. The neighborhood is conveniently located 10-15 minutes from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and less than 5-minutes from Costco, Meijer, Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Best Buy, Target, The Briarwood Mall and Whole Foods; great for those looking for short commutes for shopping and amenities.
The Valley Ranch homeowners association covers everything outdoors including windows, deck railings, roofs, and painting all in the HOA fee.
- Family Room:
- Plush, freshly cleaned carpet
- Soaring vaulted Ceilings
- 3-way fireplace
- Palladian window and wall of doors flood the room with natural light
- Wall of doors accesses the private deck overlooking the backyard
- Accessed via french doors off of the family room
- Flows effortlessly into the living area with doors open or closed.
- Access to the deck off of the dining room
- Perfect space for a library, home office, breakfast room
- Large open kitchen
- Bow window that creates a wide view of the mature garden area; brings the outdoors in and floods the room with natural light!
- Ample counter space
- Electrical hookup for a center island option
- Stainless steel appliances – replaced 7-years ago
- New Bosch dishwasher – purchased last year!
- Dining Room
- Stunning, glossy ebony hardwood floors
- Wall of doors with access to a private balcony
- Flows seamlessly into the living room, separated by the three-way fireplace
- Master Suite
- A full wall of doors for access to a private deck
- Walk-in closet
- Attached master bath with spa tub, walk-in shower, and a skylight.
- 9-foot ceilings
- 2nd main floor bedroom
- 9-foot ceilings
- Beside 2nd full bathroom with shower/tub
- Utility room (s)
- Extra spacious laundry room with huge coat closet
- A secondary utility room that leads into the garage, great for storage, pantry, pet-room.
- Access to the 2.5 car garage.
Currently used as a concert venue and music studio, the basement entertainment area seats up to 46 people for shows. If you love to entertain or are looking for lots of open family room space in your home, this is the basement for you!
With a built-in bar, and a full bath this basement is a musician or entertainer’s dream, but the options for the space are limitless! Design a home theater, game room or a large family room, and the space is readily available for a 2nd lower level bedroom with egress windows!
The basement also features a full walkout into the private backyard and has one bedroom, a full bathroom, and three smaller rooms all attached to the extravagant entertainment area!
This lot is one of the best in the community due to its position at the end of a private cul-de-sac. The trees that line the yard create a sense of serenity and privacy. The exterior also features:
- Three separate private decks one each off of the family room, dining room, and master suite
- 2.5- car attached garage
- Landscaped front yard
- Walkway access to the private backyard.
Travel and Commute
- 1-mile, a 3-5 minute drive to I-94 east and west access via Ann Arbor-Saline Road or via State St.
- 1-mile, approximately a 3-5 minute drive to Meijer, Target, and The Oak Valley Shopping Center
- 1-mile, approximately a 3-5 minute drive to Costco, Zingerman’s Bakehouse, Zingerman’s Coffee Company, and other specialty stores and restaurants
- 4.5-miles, approximately a 15-minute drive to the heart of downtown Ann Arbor and UofM’s Central Campus
- 4.7-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to Bryant-Pattengill Elementary School
- 5-miles, a 10-12 minute drive to Tappan Middle School
- 3.5-miles, an 8-10 minute drive to Pioneer High School
- 6-miles, a 20-minute drive to The University of Michigan Hospital System
- 5.5-miles, a 10-15 minute drive to Saline, MI
To view this property contact us or fill out the buyer information request below!
Buyer Information Request