1050 Wall Street, unit 2c, Ann Arbor
1,182 sq.ft. – 2 bedrooms – 2 full bathrooms – 1 heated garage parking space
This 2-bedroom, 2-bath unit in Riverside Park Place is a rare opportunity to live in a vintage mid-century modern high rise in downtown Ann Arbor. Highlights include two sets of french doors, a spacious living area with a fireplace, a dining area fitted with a full wall of windows, a balcony off of the living room, and one of only 23 heated garage parking spaces offered in the building.
Located just north of the Huron River off of Maiden Ln. on Wall st., this complex is in a prime location for University employees, UofM Hospital employees, and those who want to live within walking distance of downtown Ann Arbor offices, shops, restaurants, bars, and museums.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- french doors into the master and between both bedrooms
- spacious living area with fireplace
- lots of natural light via 2 full walls of windows
- electric baseboard heat
- wall-unit air conditioning
- deeded garage space and additional parking space