OPEN SUNDAY 1pm to 3pm Please Stop By.
New Listing In Geddes Lake Condominiums – 658 Peninsula Ct. Ann Arbor – Move in Ready 2 story townhouse with a 1 car attached garage and lovely patio with pond and wooded views. Call Andy Piper 734-604-8242 for more information. All Active and sold property listings in Geddes Lake Condominiums.
If you are moving to Ann Arbor and are looking for an in-town neighborhood in a gorgeous natural setting then you found it in Geddes Lake condos. Located just 10 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan, Geddes Lake offers the best package of amenities in Ann Arbor for your money. Some of the features include, excellent community facilites such as a large outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playground, walking trails in a gorgeous natural setting near the Huron River.
658 Peninsula Ct. offers a 1200 square foot patio floor-plan with many versatile and separate spaces. A large living area on the main floor opens up to relaxing and private patio – great for relaxing and outdoor dining. An updated kitchen opens to a spacious formal dining area. In unit laundry with plenty of room to work and a one car attached garage with plenty of storage as well. Upstairs you will enjoy two large bedrooms with plenty of windows to let the outside beauty in.
Features of 658 Peninsula:
- 1152 sq. ft,, 1200 including patio
- 2 bedrooms 1.1 baths
- 1 car attached garage
- in unit laundry with sink and storage
- formal dining area
- townhouse floor plan
- Ann Arbor schools – King elementary, Clague middle and Huron high school
- Walk to Gallup Park hiking trails
- Located minutes to University of Michigan campuses and downtown Ann Arbor
- Easy highway access
- Community facilites
- Taxes summer $2251 winter $316
- Association dues $265 per month
- Easy access to US23, M14 and I94 to metro Detroit.
- Close to shopping – Arbor Land, Arbor Hills, Whole Foods Market
- Listing #3229370
Call Andy Piper for immediate consideration 734-604-8242