* 3-bedroom * 2.1-bath * Garden Level Walkout * 2-car attached garage *
*Price Reduced* – $349,900!
Unassuming Tri-Level In Great Ann Arbor Location!
This tri-level floor plan presents like a brick ranch on the outside while providing more than 2300 sq ft of living area inside. It features entry-level, garden-level, and upper-level living spaces!
The main floor features a large country kitchen with a breakfast area and a generous formal dining room attached to a spacious back deck and yard space.
The finished garden level walkout is 5 steps down and offers a full-size living room with a bar sink, original brick hearth fireplace, and a secondary walkout utility room which makes for the perfect storage area or kids playroom and it could easily convert to a home office with a private entrance!
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, 2-baths, and a third open living space that could be converted into a fourth bedroom (it even has a closet already built-in).
Walk to Georgetown Country Club directly outside your back door. Enjoy swimming, golf, tennis, and more! Quiet cul de sac location off of Eisenhower Pkwy is minutes to downtown Ann Arbor, shopping and highways.
The home has a brand new roof, furnace, and A/C. You will be hard-pressed to find more home in a better location inside the Ann Arbor city limits. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
- Country Kitchen
- Breakfast area + room for island
- Formal Dining room
- opens up onto back deck – great light
- Living Room
- large front-facing window
- Spacious Entry-way with coat closet +garage access
- bar sink
- Original brick hearth fireplace
- Utility Room
- walkout access
- Laundry/furnace room
- Open living room space
- has closet built-in to be easily converted to a fourth bedroom
- Double vanity bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Master suite with sitdown makeup vanity and attached bathroom with walk-in shower
- Two more bedrooms
- Fenced in area off of basement walkout
- back deck
- facing Georgetown country club
- no homes behind the house
- spacious yard (can be fenced in if preferred)
- walking distance to Georgetown pool, golf course, and tennis courts
Located off of Eisenhower Pkwy on Ann Arbor’s Southside Hayes Ct. provides private, quiet cul-de-sac living less than 5-minutes from I-94 access, S. State St. access into the heart of Ann Arbor, and shopping centers like Briarwood Mall, Target and Meijer.
On the AATA bus-line