Raymond Meadows is a small subdivision constructed in the early 2000s by Essex Home Builders. Consisting of 1-story, 2-story, and bi-levels, the homes in this neighborhood range from 1,500- 2,422 square feet, have 3-4 bedrooms, and 2-3 baths. Raymond Meadows homes also offer two-car attached garages, spacious backyards with decks, and the option to build fences, sheds, and in-ground pools.
Children attend Lincoln Consolidated Schools
2 Available Listings in Raymond Meadows
Raymond Meadows Market Update
|Avg. Listing Price
|Avg. Listing Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Days on Market
|Avg. Sold Price
|Avg. Sold Price per sq.ft.
|Avg. Sold Days on Market
All statistics are based on the last 12 months
Raymond Meadows Property Listings
Sold on July 9, 2020 for $248,000
3 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,666 sqft
7361 Meadow Lane, Ypsilanti
Sold on December 9, 2019 for $275,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 1,996 sqft
7366 Meadow Lane, Ypsilanti
Sold on September 9, 2019 for $265,000
4 bed, 2.1 bath, 2,200 sqft
7386 Red Bird Dr, Ypsilanti
Located on the corner of Martz Rd. and Tuttle Rd., Raymond Meadows is bounded by farmland to the south and other residential areas like Rosewind and Creekside subdivisions to the north, east, and west. Minutes from downtown Ypsilanti and Depot Town as well as Metro Detroit cities like Ann Arbor, Saline, and Belleville, Raymond Meadows is in the perfect location for those looking to live in a large (3-4 bedroom) single-family home in one of the most affordable price ranges available in southeast Michigan.
- Children’s Playground
- Spacious backyards- fences allowed with HOA approval
- Attached 2 car garages
- Full basements (finished and unfinished)
- 4-miles, approximately a 7-10 minute drive from Lincoln Consolidated School District with multiple public elementary schools, a consolidated middle, and consolidated high school
- 4.5 miles, approximately a 7-10 minute drive to Whittaker Rd. shopping and dining with Kroger, CVS, USPS, Aubree’s Pizzeria and Grill, Hungry Howies Pizza and more.
- 3-miles, approximately 5-7 minutes from Ford Heritage Park and Ford Lake that has fishing, boating access, hiking/biking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds and more
- 4.5 miles, approximately a 7-10 minute drive from the Ypsilanti District Library
- 3-miles, approximately a 5-10 minute drive to East Arbor Charter Academy and Arbor Preparatory High School
Travel and Commute:
Search All Ypsilanti Homes for Sale
View All Ypsilanti Neighborhoods
- 6.5 miles, approximately a 12-15 minute drive to Depot Town and downtown Ypsilanti
- 18-miles, approximately 25-35 miles from downtown Ann Arbor and The University of Michigan’s Central Campus
- 3.5- miles, approximately 5-10 minutes from the Ford Rawsonville Plant
- 5- miles, approximately a 10-15 minute drive to I-94 access into Metro-Detroit
- 15-miles, approximately 25-30 minutes to the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport