Who are we looking for?
The Outbound Sales Agent is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Outbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business opportunities
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing and buyer agreements
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Outbound cold calling to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database of leads to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
What the Team Does
This is the support the team provides to allow you to achieve greatest success
- Industry leading training and professional development
- Defined team culture that supports your growth
- World class lead generation and technology systems.
- Structure and accountability to keep you on track
- Great work environment with highly motivated teammates
- Full marketing support – Internet, direct mail, client events
- Promote from within policy – unlimited growth potential inside our team
- Transaction management and office support to keep you in front of clients
- Access to the best real estate systems available
- Outbound leads – daily
- Agents on team – daily
- Direct manager – daily
- Training Manager – daily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Real estate license (obtain within 90 days)
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
Opportunities for Growth
- Buyer Agent
- Buyer and Listing Agent
- Transaction Coordinator
- Executive Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Marketing and Technology Manager
$12 to $15 per hour plus commission. Commission is based on closed transactions after 90-day training period. Outside Sales Agents with the right personality, work habits and skills should earn $40,000 plus, year one and $60,000 plus per year as their pipeline builds.