Join our team and you will be responsible for keeping us in front of our new and existing clients and looking our best. You will learn our systems and help us to improve them everyday. You will be a key player on our dynamic and growing team.
You will be empowered to think of ways to make things simple for our agents and our clients. We want to hire someone who works not only hard, but works smart, to help service our home buying and home selling clients and our agent team to buy and sell homes faster and more efficiently. Excellent customer service skills are a MUST since you will be communicating with our agents, prospects and clients.
We will consider highly talented full-time candidates to work in our Ann Arbor office. We offer extensive training and opportunity for the right person, and you’ll need to be resourceful and have the ability to figure things out on your own by reaching out to others in our network.
What will you do?
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Sound interesting? Send us a resume and a few sentences answering these questions:
- What are you looking for work-wise?
- How could you help us grow our business?
- If you worked for us, what would keep you energized and growing?
Email your responses to email@example.com or fill out the form below.