The Client Services Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for all incoming calls for The PiperPartners Team and directs them to the appropriate team member. This person should have a positive attitude, and be a great communicator in both phone and face-to-face interactions. A successful Client Services Coordinator will possess great organizational, time management and data-entry skills. Other miscellaneous tasks will apply, including, but not limited to: attending team meetings and training events and assisting other PiperPartners Team members as necessary.
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, team members, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport with clients.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Ability to use email and phone effectively as a means of communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Ability to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Michigan Real Estate License
High Performer Key Activities
- Work A Pre-Planned 30 to 40 Hour Week.
- Do 10 To 20 Hours Of Lead Follow-Up Per Week.
- Research The Market Daily New Listings And Price Reductions.
- Preview Homes That Are In Your Target Area.
- Manage 3-5 buyer contracts/closings Per Month.
- Call Past Clients And Your Sphere-Of-Influence To Ask For Referrals.
- Follow-Up Quickly On All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, IVR Calls And Other Leads.
- Track All Active Leads, Send Them Updates (New Listings)
- Willing To Be Held Accountable For Goals/Results.
- Attend Training, Role-Play And Practice Scripts 2 To 4 Hours A Week.
- Set Up An Ideal Week That Blocks Time For Your 20%.
- Track All Of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals.
- Attend Training And Stay Learning Based For Increased Productivity
- An Opportunity To Pursue a Career In The Real Estate Industry.
- High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk ($40,000 $60,000+).
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- Full Administrative And Marketing Service.
- World-Class Staffing Support.
- A Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials.
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings.
- A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team.
- An Effective Fast-Start Program For Qualified Agents.
- Pre-Purchased Supplies, Signs, Lock Boxes, Forms And Materials.
- High Quality, Pre-Designed Buyer And Seller Packages.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional.
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.
- KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity.
Who We Are
The PiperPartners Team at Keller Williams Realty in Ann Arbor is one of the top-ranking and fastest-growing teams in Southeast Michigan.
We are committed to helping our clients buy and sell their homes for the right prices.
We are neighborhood experts who communicate openly and honestly as we help clients buy or sell their homes as quickly as possible. And with our premiere marketing services, including our state of the art website featuring over 1000 neighborhood pages, we are committed to making the process of selling or buying a home fast and easy.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? Are you willing to lead and belong to a TOP PRODUCING, HIGH ENERGY Team? Be sure to let us know why we should consider you in your own language.